Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Game #12 Colts at Titans, Sunday, December 3rd, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

Colts at Titans   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2023 at 06:15 PM

3 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I’ll take it. Shane is that dude. He’s scheming it up like a genius. 

Yeah, much better that time in the red zone. 

That was a WILD game. We won. & now we should grt JuJu & Grover back for this stretch run. 

Hopefully, JT is good to go by the Raiders game to give us a strong DUO for those final two 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Pitman is the hardest working player on this team IMO, he’s a grinder. Everybody hating on him and saying he won’t be worth a big contract …..

giphy.gif

I was not hating on him. I featured him in the opening post. :)

• Like 2

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Talk about a great exciting game. Mustache is clutch, how about Pierce? Huge, huge win. SP teams came up big too. 7-5, SCOREBOARD! The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

I’ll give Pierce his credit for sure, showed up big time today. 

:hat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@2006Coltsbestever  Congrats on the win. It was an entertaining game.

Did you see Levis screaming at Hopkins? Players will not want to play with him if he does not cut that out. He is making a veteran, possible future HoF player, look bad. I cannot see AR doing that. I would hate to see my QB do that, especially a rookie QB.

Titans quarterback Will Levis was clearly not happy with wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins during their Week 13 game against the Colts. On a third-down play in the first quarter, Levis lofted a ball down the right sideline in the direction of Hopkins, who appeared to throw his hands in the air as the ball sailed out of bounds. 

Levis Chides Hopkins

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

@2006Coltsbestever  Congrats on the win. It was an entertaining game.

Did you see Levis screaming at Hopkins? Players will not want to play with him with him doing that. He is making a veteran, possible future HoF player, look bad.

Levis Chides Hopkins

Huge win today. 4 in a row to get to 7-5 and we still are 7th in the AFC which means playoffs at the moment. 1st time we have won 4 in a row since 2018 when Andrew Luck was our QB. Levis 16-33, 224 Yards, 1 TD, 1 lost fumble. Had his chance in OT but failed. Mustache showed him how it is done. The look on Levis face after they loss was priceless too. We stuck it too the Titans in heartbreaking fashion. We swept them, they no longer own us - take that for data.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Huge win today. 4 in a row to get to 7-5 and we still are 7th in the AFC which means playoffs at the moment. 1st time we have won 4 in a row since 2018 when Andrew Luck was our QB. Levis 16-33, 224 Yards, 1 TD, 1 lost fumble. Had his chance in OT but failed. Mustache showed him how it is done. The look on Levis face after they loss was priceless too. We stuck it too the Titans in heartbreaking fashion. We swept them, they no longer own us - take that for data.

You know Levis really wanted this one - when we were on the clock with Young & Stroud already off the board, I'll bet he wished we would take him right there and when we didn't,  he slid to the 2nd round, costing him millions in his 1st contract.

He may beat us at some point as a starting QB but I'm glad it wasn't today!

• NFLfan locked and unfeatured this topic