Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Game #12 Colts at Titans, Sunday, December 3rd, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

Colts at Titans   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2023 at 06:15 PM

Just now, Solid84 said:

I didn’t see if he said something. But pointing = taunting is nonsense. 

They did the same to Allen during the Bills Bengals game. I don’t agree with it, but they’re obviously enforcing that taunting from the higher ups.

Remembers it’s No Fun League now.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

They did the same to Allen during the Bills Bengals game. I don’t agree with it, but they’re obviously enforcing that taunting from the higher ups.

Remembers it’s No Fun League now.

nonsense. You cant go to the opponent sideline and start yapping. Thats not a new rule. Its a young immature professional who will learn.

• Like 1

First pass in the flat, I’m thinking this. Minshew won’t stretch the field, they’re going to squat throughout the game like they did with Matt Ryan, will never respect anything beyond 20 yards.

Boom, Steichen gets that deep bomb called, uncharacteristic of Minshew, catching every fan with their pants down with a pass to whipping boy AP :). THAT, is why he’s a GREAT play caller and Frank would have never done that even if he had Wentz. The adjustments Steichen makes are what you expect from elite play callers. Now, once the HC part and occasional questionable decision making catches up, the sky is the limit for this team

• Like 2