Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Week#7 Browns at Colts, October 22, 2023, 1:00PM

NFLfan

Browns @ Colts  

22 members have voted

1. 1. The Colts will score how many points in this game?

• 10 or fewer
    • 11 to 20
    • 21 to 30
    • Over 30 points
  2. 2. The Colts will allow how many points to the Browns in this game?

• 10 or fewer
    • 11 to 20
    • 21 to 30
    • More than 30 points
  3. 3. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Colts
    • Game ends in a tie
  4. 4. Bonus Question: For this game only, if you had to choose one style of offense, what would you prefer? (I purposely did not give a choice of "mix of pass and run".)

• Run-heavy offense
    • Pass heavy offense

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2023 at 05:15 PM

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

You don’t throw deep like that with a great pass rusher when your up in the game. Run the ball and punt. This is the same crap we trashed Reich for. No situational awareness.

Ok, and you coach for what team again?

7 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

How bout u don't line up in shot gun near the goaline. U line up under center and run the ball.  U play for points and Steichen doesn't appear to get that 

Our qbs just like playing out of shotgun.  Its not shane forcing it on them, Minshew and AR are both very much shot gun qbs 

They want to be in shotgun on almost every pass so they keep it that way for runs to make it look the same

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

You don’t throw deep like that with a great pass rusher when your up in the game. Run the ball and punt. This is the same crap we trashed Reich for. No situational awareness.

Did you see Minshew not throwing the ball away?

I’m not saying it was a good call, but Minshew crapped the bed and gave them 7, not Steichen. Worst he would’ve got us is a punt situation. 

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Get back to getting our offensive playmakers in space. Taylor. Downs. Moss.   In that order of priority. 

This exactly…maybe open up with some type of rub route/crosser for one of those guys on first down next series.

You gotta stay away from 3rd and long obvious passing situations with Garrett playing like he is on the other side

• Like 1

So if I understood this right Watson said he will not play today because he does not want to risk reinjuring his shoulder. Really!? Now he has no injury but does not want to risk getting hurt?????? Maybe he is saving himself for the upcoming flag football league? This is why the Browns are paying him a fortune.

1 minute ago, SR711 said:

This exactly…maybe open up with some type of rub route/crosser for one of those guys on first down next series.

You gotta stay away from 3rd and long obvious passing situations with Garrett playing like he is on the other side

And if you have to, get Minshew in the move.  

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Is Shane going to do something to help out on Garret lol. Why you throwing that pass on his side.

Do you understand how football works? Miles Garrett isn’t some nobody lineman. He’s the best of the best. You can have the greatest plan ever and sometimes it just won’t work. Why? Because Garrett sometimes can be unstoppable.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

I’m not saying it was a good call, but Minshew crapped the bed and gave them, not Steichen. Worst he would’ve got us is a punt situation. 

I'll just say this about the play call; I thought it was odd that he didn't just take a 3 step drop and release.  Get it out quick or just

toss it into the stands.

Just now, King Colt said:

So if I understood this right Watson said he will not play today because he does not want to risk reinjuring his shoulder. Really!? Now he has no injury but does not want to risk getting hurt?????? Maybe he is saving himself for the upcoming flag football league? This is why the Browns are paying him a fortune.

he doesn’t have to do anything he’s getting paid no matter what he doesnt do. 

Just now, King Colt said:

That's what happens when u give a guy guaranteed money. I said to my buddy, it was going to be a disaster for the Browns. There is no  way an elite player comes back from not playing a year and a half with all that emotional baggage and returns to being elite.

4 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

I’m not saying it was a good call, but Minshew crapped the bed and gave them 7, not Steichen. Worst he would’ve got us is a punt situation. 

For some reason Minshew can do no wrong. My guess is the stache has a hold on people. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Do you understand how football works? Miles Garrett isn’t some nobody lineman. He’s the best of the best. You can have the greatest plan ever and sometimes it just won’t work. Why? Because Garrett sometimes can be unstoppable.

"Unstoppable" is exactly like he is playing today.

• Like 1