Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Negativity Posts Here Please

4daUColts

this is like setting up a trash can and saying please litter here.

some might, but most people will continue dropping trash everywhere. good attempt though

but for the sake of being negative, Shaq Leonard is now overpaid and should take a pay cut, since he is a shell of his former self. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

Did you notice that one of our cheerleaders was out of step?????

I just dont think I can follow this team!

Some of our fans would complain if they were handed a $100 bill and it had a crease in it.....

yeah i was trying to find stuff to be negative about and there really isnt much 

• Like 2

I'll vent a bit.

We are paying Leonard for basically nothing. Richardson is out for a while and it's like 2021-2022 again. Alec Pierce is terrible, We may have overpaid Taylor right before Moss dominates the Titans on the ground. The defense got one sack last game. Lots of injuries again this year. Not as fan to watch without Richardson and my morale is down. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'll vent a bit.

We are paying Leonard for basically nothing. Richardson is out for a while and it's like 2021-2022 again. Alec Pierce is terrible, We may have overpaid Taylor right before Moss dominates the Titans on the ground. The defense got one sack last game. Lots of injuries again this year. Not as fan to watch without Richardson and my morale is down. 

i remember you saying you dont even wanna watch if AR isnt playing

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

Yeah... I saw that too. This franchise can't even cheerlead well.. it's not like 300 pound linemen are in front blocking them.

4 hours ago, AKB said:

this is like setting up a trash can and saying please litter here.

some might, but most people will continue dropping trash everywhere. good attempt though

Perfect Analogy! 

We are way better than most thought and if we keep winning , our season will be a failure. It's tough to watch. :lol:

5 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'll vent a bit.

:lol:

7 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

Some of our fans would complain if they were handed a $100 bill and it had a crease in it.....

Since everywhere is U scan now that would be a major PITA

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

I wasn’t paying any attention to if they were in step or not….

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

There's so much to complain about,I'll list them chronologically . Remember, the goal is to have high draft picks,not win games. 

1. Ballard hires the best young offensive minded coach instead of going after Sean Payton.

2. They go out and sign the best backup QB in the league. Why would they do that?

3. Then they draft a dynamic young athletic QB instead of drafting Levis. They then double down on that error and draft a dynamic fast receiver with great hands and a couple young,long  cbs with a ton of potential.

4. They have the best tandem of running backs in the league. But wait, it gets worse:

5. The OL starts playing lights out in spite of keeping Fries at RG. He's playing really well, why keep him in there??

They actually are fun to watch and it looks like they are actually trying to win the division when we should be focused on tanking. I can't watch anymore, winning stinks,last year was so much more fun.

If we keep winning,it's going to ruin our season!

You're completely fired for this post! lol

2 hours ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Since everywhere is U scan now that would be a major PITA

It’s time to change out the cheerleaders with those AI Bots that have started to attend games!

ar robot GIF by Sylvia Boomer Yang
Better yet, all fans will turn into AI bots in a few years while ticket prices keep soaring! Then AI bots will take all our jobs and then we all can go extinct!:Yikes:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

It’s time to change out the cheerleaders with those AI Bots that have started to attend games!

Better yet, all fans will turn into AI bots in a few years while ticket prices keep soaring! Then AI bots will take all our jobs and then we all can go extinct!:Yikes:

2K8.gif

1 hour ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

There's so much to complain about,I'll list them chronologically . Remember, the goal is to have high draft picks,not win games. 

1. Ballard hires the best young offensive minded coach instead of going after Sean Payton.

2. They go out and sign the best backup QB in the league. Why would they do that?

3. Then they draft a dynamic young athletic QB instead of drafting Levis. They then double down on that error and draft a dynamic fast receiver with great hands and a couple young,long  cbs with a ton of potential.

4. They have the best tandem of running backs in the league. But wait, it gets worse:

5. The OL starts playing lights out in spite of keeping Fries at RG. He's playing really well, why keep him in there??

They actually are fun to watch and it looks like they are actually trying to win the division when we should be focused on tanking. I can't watch anymore, winning stinks,last year was so much more fun.

Episode 1 Slow Clap GIF by One Chicago

• Like 1

I'm not sure I'll ever be convinced that drafting a QB #4 and deliberately exposing him to numerous hits a game is a good idea.  Paying that QB a second contract and deliberately exposing him to hits is an even worse idea.  When Frank arrived, you did everything you could to get Luck to slide and get down.  A few years later, you have the #4 pick, do a 180, and here we are.

2 hours ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Yeah why win? We are a boring a team without AR. We might as well tank because who cares about winning at this point whos your daddy dancing GIF.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, #12. said:

I'm not sure I'll ever be convinced that drafting a QB #4 and deliberately exposing him to numerous hits a game is a good idea.  Paying that QB a second contract and deliberately exposing him to hits is an even worse idea.  When Frank arrived, you did everything you could to get Luck to slide and get down.  A few years later, you have the #4 pick, do a 180, and here we are.

Ever hear of  the Eagles and Jalen Hurts?

3 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Ever hear of  the Eagles and Jalen Hurts?

I think you're missing the point of the thread.  You're not supposed to challenge the negativity.  Lol

Anyway, if you want to draft a QB in the late 2nd or 3rd and turn him into a tackling dummy, go for it.  I personally wouldn't do it with the #4 pick.  From everything Ballard has said over the past 7 years, I do think it's his natural instinct to draft a passer and protect him, but for whatever reason he did a 180.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, #12. said:

I think you're missing the point of the thread.  You're not supposed to challenge the negativity.  Lol

Anyway, if you want to draft a QB in the late 2nd or 3rd and turn him into a tackling dummy, go for it.  I personally wouldn't do it with the #4 pick.  From everything Ballard has said over the past 7 years, I do think it's his natural instinct to draft a passer and protect him, but for whatever reason he did a 180.

All Richardson needs is NFL conditioning program to take full effect and stay careful on the field... Even though he's built well, it's a whole different game to play along the Pros in the NFL, after playing only 13 games in college. 

Otherwise, he's not running around like Lamar used to.. 

Richardson seems very mature and has great composure in the pocket so he's ready mentally to play QB in the NFL, but his body still needs to adjust and get used to the hits, overall speed around him and be physically be able to cope week after week.

I think it will take him whole rookie year and next off-season program to be physically strong enough to withstand  without having major injuries. 

12 hours ago, #12. said:

To your 1st 2 sentences, exactly. That is what makes this thread golden negative sci fi GIF

On 10/12/2023 at 8:03 AM, IndyEric07 said:

It’s like Skynet….

9 hours ago, JediXMan said:

I hate that I have to wake up so early to watch the Colts-Pats game this year (PST). 

I genuinely hate the fact there are even London NFL games or any foreign games

• Like 2

I can't believe that a Colts coach or player doesn't post on here, and tell us how they are planning on shutting down the Jags offense.

Also where they think the Jags are weakest on defense, and how they plan on exploiting it?

It's tough to follow a team that keeps so much under wraps from their loyal fans!