Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#5, Titans @ Colts, Sunday, October 8th, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Titans @ Colts  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Jonathan Taylor is back! He may or may not play. Who scores the first Colts offensive TD?

• Taylor
    • Another running back
    • A wide receiver or tight end
    • A QB (Richardson or Minshew)
    • The Colts will not score a TD on offense.
  2. 2. How many turnovers will the Colts defense have in this game?

• 1 to 2
    • More than 3
    • The Colts defense will not force a turnover.
  3. 3. And the winner will be

• The Colts
    • The Titans
    • This game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2023 at 05:10 PM

Richardson injury is 100% on Steichen and his ridiculous insistence on having his QB play as a running back….

the warning signs were there the 1st 4 games..

history (look like guys like Cam, RGIII and even Lamar) show that long term  running your QB as an RB does not lead to any good in terms of long term health for the QB and yet here we are still calling QB draws even with two backs like Taylor and Moss who can carry the load.

Sorry, this is 100% on the organization and is unacceptable considering they clearly did not learn anything from what happened with Luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Noo

Your go up 7 there. Tere is no other option

If you had a timeout, you would go.  Titans get the ball to start second half - take the points.  

Steichen's a rookie, too.  He needs to improve as well.

• Like 1

Just now, SR711 said:

Richardson injury is 100% on Steichen and his ridiculous insistence on having his QB play as a running back….

the warning signs were there the 1st 4 games..

history (look like guys like Cam, RGIII and even Lamar) show that long term  running your QB as an RB does not lead to any good in terms of long term health for the QB and yet here we are still calling QB draws even with two backs like Taylor and Moss who can carry the load.

Sorry, this is 100% on the organization and is unacceptable considering they clearly did not learn anything from what happened with Luck.

How about Anthony just run out of bounds on that one. Wasn't much to be had on that play.

19 minutes ago, chad72 said:

AR has to learn to fall or he might just be better off taking the hit.

Lucas Oil Stadium turf is not friendly for falls

I think that's the biggest thing. It's not that he needs to necessarily learn to get down more often and avoid big hits. He just needs to learn how to fall. All of his injuries have been because he fell really hard on various body parts.

• Like 2

Just now, rockywoj said:

Hope not, but I fear those 3 points sacrificed might be the difference in the game.  These decisions to forego important points, early in games especially, drive me crazy!

If we lose, we will lose by double digits, IMO

Just now, Solid84 said:

It could "just" be dislocated though, right?

I have dislocated my shoulder many  times. It is one of the most painful injuries.

I just saw it. It looks like a shoulder injury. That is how I have been when I dislocated my shoulder. It may require surgery. I chose not to have surgery but I am not an athlete.

• Like 3

Just now, NFLfan said:

I have dislocated my shoulder many  times. It is one of the most painful injuries.

I just saw it. It looks like a shoulder injury. That is how I have been when I dislocated my shoulder. It may require surgery. I chose not to have surgery but I am not an athlete.

Yeah, I've had my shoulder pop out, but it immediately popped back in by itself. Still hurt like a MF'er and was sore for a month.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The only thing about this is if AR misses significant time and we lose get a higher draft pick to go with him.

If his shoulder is destroyed and they get a high draft pick, they might go QB again.

3 minutes ago, Shive said:

I think that's the biggest thing. It's not that he needs to necessarily learn to get down more often and avoid big hits. He just needs to learn how to fall. All of his injuries have been because he fell really hard on various body parts.

Right. He just needs to learn to slide.

Instead hes initiating contact with the defense