Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#5, Titans @ Colts, Sunday, October 8th, 1:00 PM EDT

NFLfan

Titans @ Colts  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Jonathan Taylor is back! He may or may not play. Who scores the first Colts offensive TD?

• Taylor
    • Another running back
    • A wide receiver or tight end
    • A QB (Richardson or Minshew)
    • The Colts will not score a TD on offense.
  2. 2. How many turnovers will the Colts defense have in this game?

• 1 to 2
    • More than 3
    • The Colts defense will not force a turnover.
  3. 3. And the winner will be

• The Colts
    • The Titans
    • This game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2023 at 05:10 PM

4 minutes ago, SwedishColt said:

I hope AR is okay and that he will be back sooner rather than later but huge props to Minshew. Way to step up when your number gets called. Next man up mentality even at QB is exactly what you need when you have a young Rookie as your nr1 QB.

What a nice way to put it! Great post!

• Like 4

Im a very new fan of the Colts. I have only followed the team since 2020 so the Titans have been the biggest boogey team for the Colts during my fandom. 

The only other win I have personally watched was 3 years ago in a prime time TNF game at their place. 

I remember sleeping very restlessly during the game and waking up from time to time and turning on the stream on my laptop and going back to sleep. Keep in mind prime time games for u guys are in the middle of the night for me here in Sweden.

Sorry for the random story but basically just wanted to share how happy I am about todays win :D

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, SwedishColt said:

Thanks! SKÅÅÅÅL my Viking friend! 

As a Swede the Vikings are close to my heart so I wish u guys nothing but the best despite the shaky start to the season.

Thank you. I don't think they will win today but you never know.

Congrats on the win. Moss looked great!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Big game next week at Jacksonville! Whoever wins that will have a huge upper hand in the division. The status of AR is in the air but Stache is legit good when filling in. Moss and Taylor are a deadly duo.

We never got an update at the stadium. What's the word?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Vrabel didn't take the 3 either. It evened out. 

Completely different circumstance though, mid 4th quarter down by 4, vs first half up by 4. Vrabel’s choice to go for it was understandable, though in my own mind I debated it, being that taking the 3 would put them down by only 1, needing only a FG to take the lead.  But even if he took the FG, being that the Colts went down and got the FG, Titans would still need a TD, but for the win instead of a tie. Titans going for it late was much more sound, than Colts giving up early 3 gimme points to go up 7 in the first half.

Ergo, it doesn’t really even out.  Colts could’ve made it significantly less contentious by taking the first half easy 3.

I just can’t agree with leaving easy points on the field, in the first half of a game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jags currently own the tiebreaker so no but we are both 3-2.

We can "correct" that next weekend! 

I really hope AR is okay, and that he plays the majority of our plays under center, but just think if we go into Jacksonville and beat them with Gardner Minshew!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rockywoj said:

Completely different circumstance though, mid 4th quarter down by 4, vs first half up by 4. Vrabel’s choice to go for it was understandable, though in my own mind I debated it, being that taking the 3 would put them down by only 1, needing only a FG to take the lead.  But even if he took the FG, being that the Colts went down and got the FG, Titans would still need a TD, but for the win instead of a tie. Titans going for it late was much more sound, than Colts giving up early 3 gimme points to go up 7 in the first half.

Ergo, it doesn’t really even out.  Colts could’ve made it significantly less contentious by taking the first half easy 3.

I just can’t agree with leaving easy points on the field, in the first half of a game.

We never make it easy lmao 

• NFLfan locked this topic