Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY Hilton is back in blue -- Cowboys ((Mega Merge))

Virtuoso80

After all that TY did for the Indianapolis Colts - I am truly happy that he has the opportunity to play for a team with a legit shot at a championship.

Best wishes TY!!

However - I don't think the Cowboys can advance to the Super Bowl because of the Eagles and the Niners.  Merely my humble opinion.

This also means OBJ is not truly ready, health wise. I am curious to see how he does. He should get more opportunities for single coverage, assuming he can separate still. They play an AFC South team, the Jaguars right off the bat. They then play the Titans later. They wish they had him for the Texans game since he would have gone off, lol. :) 

• NFLfan changed the title to TY Hilton is back in blue -- Cowboys ((Mega Merge))
4 hours ago, Virtuoso80 said:

we both created topics at the same time LOL  I posted right when the wthr app popped up on my phone.

There were actually four -- two in the Colts section and two in the NFL section. When I merged them, yours appears first. That means you were first in posting that.

TY is clearly beloved among the fans here. Like others, I cannot root for the Cowboys.

He will be used in 3 WR situations when the other 3rd WR Noah Brown is not being used. In other words, sparingly like Amani Toomer was used in the 2007 Giants SB run, like Sammy Watkins in the 2019 Chiefs SB run etc., for some key 3rd downs but he will not be worn out by playing too many snaps at his age or be asked to block for runs when they use 2 WR 2 TE formations.

29 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Happy for TY. My Dallas hate isn't as bad as many in here. I will be rooting for TY. Dallas is all in, I respect that. TY is the 3rd best WR we have ever had here In Indy. He has a chance at a ring now.

Jerry has been in every since he thought he knew better than Jimmy Johnson. 

7 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Jerry has been in every since he thought he knew better than Jimmy Johnson. 

While I can't stand Jerry Jones because of his cocky attitude and I also think Jimmy Johnson deserves more credit for their dynasty, Jerry has done a good job here building this team. By going out and getting TY was very smart, shows he wants to win. It gives them another weapon. This is the best team Dallas has had since they won the SB in 1995. The Parson's pick was elite.Getting Dak in the 4th round was great because it was the 4th round. Dallas has a pretty solid team for a change as far as probably being dangerous going to the SB. I never take them serious but this year I can see them in the NFC Title Game at worse. So never just went to I am lmao 

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

While I can't stand Jerry Jones because of his cocky attitude and I also think Jimmy Johnson deserves more credit for their dynasty, Jerry has done a good job here building this team. By going out and getting TY was very smart, shows he wants to win. It gives them another weapon. This is the best team Dallas has had since they won the SB in 1995. The Parson's pick was elite.Getting Dak in the 4th round was great because it was the 4th round. Dallas has a pretty solid team for a change as far as probably being dangerous going to the SB. I never take them serious but this year I can see them in the NFC Title Game at worse. So never just went to I am lmao 

Look, I can't say I dislike the Cowboys players or the team in general.  It's Jones I dislike. It started years ago after how he treated Tom Landry.  Then came the treatment of Jimmy Johnson. There were other negative things Jones has said including a couple of racist comments.  Yes Jones is an owner but he is a better salesman than a good owner.  

Archived