Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Oh dear Harbaugh and Luck meeting with Irsay

Restinpeacesweetchloe

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

A lot of people in here are smarter than me so I love how you and guys like @Btown_Colt and @Nickster, @NewColtsFanthink outside the box on what we should do. I have my strong opinions but I am far from knowing it all. I give some, the wrong impression of me I feel. I respect everyone's opinion in here actually. @lincolndefaneven lol. 

There are many in here I have learned from, I could list at least 10 others. IMO, our roster, coaching staff, QB will be all different in 2023. This off season is about to be a blow up people, so be prepared for it. 

One thing you shouldn't worry about is how you are perceived (unless you are a celebrity wanting followers :)). If you are honest with yourself and take the time to explain yourself, and accept the fact that no two people will see eye to eye on every aspect of something, life will be easier for you, on and off this forum.

IMO, sometimes, you can take things a bit too personal and every slight and tease can get to you. When you can let it go, life is liberating and less stressful. Choose your battles, and even if you think you know something in a strong way and you are convinced about it, there will always be someone else disagreeing with your viewpoint and sometimes even with their version of the same facts. That is just life, man.

No need to run too hot or cold over fan views on a forum, save yourself some stress. Your passion comes through in everything you say here, always appreciated as a fellow Colts fan. :thmup:

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Well I live way up here in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan lol. Of he doesn't get fired, I will stay off the forum for the 1st 4 games of next season. And what will u do if I am right?

Big Colts fan base up dere in Moosejah?

13 hours ago, Zoltan said:

What was the last head coach that had full control and was successful? 

The last college coach turned NFL coach with full control was Chip Kelly and we all saw how terribly that ended. There is a reason that there are coaches and then there are GMs because it is way too much work for one person and it often leads to poor performances in both position's duties.

I’m sure I’m not the first person to note this….

But the answer to your question is….

Bill Belichick.   A head coach with full control. 

22 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Im mostly serious.  As I’ve tried to share with some posters, I’m spending much much less time on the website.  There is no joy, no fun (which is understandable) but also way way too much anger and insanity.   It was not hard to see this coming. 

The season has been spectacularly, mismanaged from the top down.   Irsay,  Ballard and Reich.   That has led to craziness here on the fan pages.  So I’m here less.   Sometimes it’s just easier to click on an emoji than write some post that’s only going to lead to 5-10 more posts and none will move the needle.   People’s opinions have been hardened this year.   Seems we’re all talking past each other.  It’s just not a fun place to be. 

Finally, while I always appreciate a compliment,  I want to be clear,  I do NOT think of myself as a top-5 poster.  I’m too polarizing.   I offend too many. 

That's good stuff NCF.  You were pretty mean when several of us were discussing and predicting many of the things that are happening with this org as we speak.  Pretty self confident and indginant.

That's my only problem with you.  It's not your opinion, it's your peevishness, and dismissiveness of other people.

If you think there is a negative vibe on this board, I think you are responsible for a good deal of it by the way you post.  In private you are reasonable and I bet we'd make good neighbors. 

11 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Big Colts fan base up dere in Moosejah?

Lol.....not really. Thr only thing that keeps me sane thru the winter is my new motorbike that I purchased in October and road it 3 times.

42 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I had no idea. Great stuff! Just quit hating on Nelson other wise this guy could get angry = angry homer simpson GIF- just kidding but Homer's look is funny :thmup:

Lol......

19 minutes ago, chad72 said:

One thing you shouldn't worry about is how you are perceived (unless you are a celebrity wanting followers :)). If you are honest with yourself and take the time to explain yourself, and accept the fact that no two people will see eye to eye on every aspect of something, life will be easier for you, on and off this forum.

IMO, sometimes, you can take things a bit too personal and every slight and tease can get to you. When you can let it go, life is liberating and less stressful. Choose your battles, and even if you think you know something in a strong way and you are convinced about it, there will always be someone else disagreeing with your viewpoint and sometimes even with their version of the same facts. That is just life, man.

No need to run too hot or cold over fan views on a forum, save yourself some stress. Your passion comes through in everything you say here, always appreciated as a fellow Colts fan. :thmup:

Great advice. Sometimes I think I am Michael Jordan lmao . I can't say 1 person I dislike in here - most in here are knowledgeable and seem like good people, some get on my nerves but I am sure I pee people off too because I post a lot chuckling homer simpson GIF

4 minutes ago, Nickster said:

That's good stuff NCF.  You were pretty mean when several of us were discussing and predicting many of the things that are happening with this org as we speak.  Pretty self confident and indginant.

That's my only problem with you.  It's not your opinion, it's your peevishness, and dismissiveness of other people.

If you think there is a negative vibe on this board, I think you are responsible for a good deal of it by the way you post.  In private you are reasonable and I bet we'd make good neighbors. 

Im barely on this website all this season.  And when I am, I’ve been blasting Ballard and Irsay and the Oline.   But you think I’m responsible for a good deal of the negative  attitude on this board right now?!?   Your powers of deductive reasoning are dazzling! 

Dear God….

Here’s how far apart we are….   You think you and others predicted this.   I don’t.   You may not have thought this team was as good as others did, but I don’t think anyone predicted something this bad.  And I think this season is a disaster.  If you want to show me a post that predicted this team will finish with a top-10 draft pick I’ll be happy to apologize.  But I don’t recall seeing that from anyone. 

Put another way,  I view you and Moose and others here who claim vindication the same way I would you telling me you knew what the winning lottery numbers were going to be.   Sure you did….

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Im barely on this website all this season.  And when I am, I’ve been blasting Ballard and Irsay and the Oline.   But you think I’m responsible for a good deal of the negative  attitude on this board right now?!?   Your powers of deductive reasoning are dazzling! 

Dear God….

Here’s how far apart we are….   You think you and others predicted this.   I don’t.   You may not have thought this team was as good as others did, but I don’t think anyone predicted something this bad.  And I think this season is a disaster.  If you want to show me a post that predicted this team will finish with a top-10 draft pick I’ll be happy to apologize.  But I don’t recall seeing that from anyone. 

Put another way,  I view you and Moose and others here who claim vindication the same way I would you telling me you knew what the winning lottery numbers were going to be.   Sure you did….

I have watched this game for 45 years and my dumb rear had us winning the division but at least most everyone in here did too. So I am in the same boat as most. 

47 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Im mostly serious.  As I’ve tried to share with some posters, I’m spending much much less time on the website.  There is no joy, no fun (which is understandable) but also way way too much anger and insanity.   It was not hard to see this coming. 

The season has been spectacularly, mismanaged from the top down.   Irsay,  Ballard and Reich.   That has led to craziness here on the fan pages.  So I’m here less.   Sometimes it’s just easier to click on an emoji than write some post that’s only going to lead to 5-10 more posts and none will move the needle.   People’s opinions have been hardened this year.   Seems we’re all talking past each other.  It’s just not a fun place to be. 

Finally, while I always appreciate a compliment,  I want to be clear,  I do NOT think of myself as a top-5 poster.  I’m too polarizing.   I offend too many. 

I feel this 100%. I used to be so much more involved on here but I find my self more and more halfway responding to a thread and then just deleting it and moving on because its not worth the fight. Plus I do feel things have been getting more and more stale since every other post on here just ends up getting merged. 

10 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Dear God….

Right now?  IDK.  Everyone is pretty negative.  I mean only the true rose colored warriors are very positive about the org right now.   But certainly I think in the summer you were a negative force on the board.   And I'm not talking your take on the state of the COlts, that is just people's opinion, but I'm talking about the interaction I know I WAS having with wasn't fun at all and I know I posted as much.

Would it be meaningful to you if I came up with several of my past posts that discussed and predicted much of what is going on now?  I'd spend the time to do it if I thought you were really interested.

But in short I tell you I have been down on Ballard for at least 2 seasons now, I  thought Ryan would be a very bad fit for this team, our OLINE was way overrated, and that we could win as few as 6 games this season.  I could look up evidence of all this if you'd like.   I have been saying for a long time that I think "THE PLAN" was destined to fail and this appears to me to be pretty close to what is now occuring. 

WHY CAN'T you JUST EXCHANGE IDEAS?  WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FACEPALM, LAUGH, DERIDE, DISMISS SO MUCH?  

3 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

What do you guys think about Jim Mora Jr. Really think he’s doing a fine job over there at Uconn. Maybe, he can lead us to the playoffs?

No college coaches. They aren’t having much success in the NFL. Matt Rhule alrady fired and cliff Kingsbury is about to be fired. Harbaugh would be the only one but that’s because he has already proven he can have success in the league.

5 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I was born in Comox, British Columbia. My dad was in the air force. I moved all over the place but ended up in Moose Jaw for the 2nd time in 1982 and been there since

manning Colt fan?  Only foray into Canada was an overnight up to Vancouver.   Most beautiful city I've ever been in.  Huge city but somehow cut into the landscape and it didn't feel megalopolisy.

is Comox near there?

42 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Right now?  IDK.  Everyone is pretty negative.  I mean only the true rose colored warriors are very positive about the org right now.   But certainly I think in the summer you were a negative force on the board.   And I'm not talking your take on the state of the COlts, that is just people's opinion, but I'm talking about the interaction I know I WAS having with wasn't fun at all and I know I posted as much.

Would it be meaningful to you if I came up with several of my past posts that discussed and predicted much of what is going on now?  I'd spend the time to do it if I thought you were really interested.

But in short I tell you I have been down on Ballard for at least 2 seasons now, I  thought Ryan would be a very bad fit for this team, our OLINE was way overrated, and that we could win as few as 6 games this season.  I could look up evidence of all this if you'd like.   I have been saying for a long time that I think "THE PLAN" was destined to fail and this appears to me to be pretty close to what is now occuring. 

WHY CAN'T you JUST EXCHANGE IDEAS?  WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FACEPALM, LAUGH, DERIDE, DISMISS SO MUCH?  

To your last paragraph here….  The one in ALL CAPS!!!

You do realize these are all items, tools, that the website freely offers for all to use. And you came at me as if I’m the only poster who uses them.   I find your outrage completely disingenuous.  The things you object to are used by most posters yet I only see you complain about me.   That’s grown tired quickly.  

As for our exchanges over the summer….

I was under strong recommendations to not get into it with several posters, WHICH I TOLD YOU ABOUT MULTIPLE TIMES and yet you kept coming at me over and over again.  Felt like you knew you could attack me  freely when I couldn’t defend myself.   It was infuriating on a number of levels.   And you talk about being friendly neighbors?!?   WTH?!? 

As for your predictions, I’ll take them at your word, congratulations and my apologies.  But we see most everything differently.  And I do mean most everything.   We don’t agree on the time of day.   So right now you want credit for being right about this season.   It’s yours….  Enjoy. 

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

To your last paragraph here….  The one in ALL CAPS!!!

You do realize these are all items, tools, that the website freely offers for all to use. And you came at me as if I’m the only poster who uses them.   I find your outrage completely disingenuous.  The things you object to are used by most posters yet I only see you complain about me.   That’s grown tired quickly.  

As for our exchanges over the summer….

I was under strong recommendations to not get into it with several posters, WHICH I TOLD YOU ABOUT MULTIPLE TIMES and yet you kept coming at me over and over again.  Felt like you knew you could attack me when I couldn’t defend myself.   It was infuriating on a number of levels.   And you talk about being friendly neighbors?!?   WTH?!? 

As for your predictions, I’ll take them at your word, congratulations and my apologies.  But we see most everything differently.  And I do mean most everything.   We don’t agree on the time of day.   So right now you want credit for being right about this season.   It’s yours….  Enjoy. 

NCF you are the only poster I had on ignore ever in my life on any forum.  Do you want me to show you the post for that or do you just believe me?  YOU called ME out in several posts when I had YOU on ignore for several months.  

I'm not looking for apology NCF or do I think that I am great at predicting all things Sports or life in general, but all I am saying about you NCF is that you demean and dismiss other people like constantly as if you are some sort of authority.

If you act like that in real life, my guess is that you are a very sad, lonely person.  But when messaging you in private you seem like a heck of a guy.

It's almost like your board persona is one with more bluster than what your private personality is.   Underwear Sydney GIF by Step One

NCF I do like some of your posts as a media guy there is some insight there that is unique to this MB, but all the indigncancey and dismissiveness are excessive IMO. 

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Im not ducking you as you implied in another post.   I’m spending much less time on this website since this season is so miserable.   And yesterday, I spent most of the day and night at a family event.   That’s why I didn’t respond. 

And I answered your question in another post as it was asked first by another poster, so my response was to him.   Lynch had not done much of anything to get the job.  He did interview for the job and beat out 9 other candidates all of whom had much more experience.   So he gave a heckuva interview.   He’s a sharp, sharp guy. 

If your argument is Lynch had no experience and he’s done well, therefor Saturday has no experience so he should also do just as well….   I don’t support that view.   People are different.  They have different strengths and weaknesses.   I have no idea if Saturdays strengths would make him a good GM.   The jury is still out on whether he’s even a good HC. 

So, for example, Peyton Manning has zero interest in being a GM and he’s certainly smart enough.   Just because Saturday wants to coach doesn’t mean he wants to be a GM or is even qualified.   

If you want to stay with your line of reasoning, almost any former player who wants to be a GM should get that opportunity.   After all,  look at John Lynch,  no experience and he’s done well, so how hard could the job possibly be?!?  

The job is incredibly hard.   That’s why there are so few who are good at it.  Believe it or not, Ballard is good at his job.  One terrible season doesn’t change that.  Maybe it does for the fans, but not for people in the NFL.  

I would put Saturdays intellect on par with Lynches. He's no dummy. He probably won't be HC or GM next year but I'm sure he's just as qualified and just as intelligent as Lynch. Saturday will have a front office position with the Colts next year. You can bank on it.

1 hour ago, IrsaysArmy said:

What do you guys think about Jim Mora Jr. Really think he’s doing a fine job over there at Uconn. Maybe, he can lead us to the playoffs?

Jim Mora Jr., Arch Manning, and Marvin Harrison Jr.   Let's go!  lol.

Does Dwight Freeney have any kids?

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

Hey, if Harbaugh is not an option, my first option is always Mike Kafka, current OC of Giants, who spent 4 years with Andy Reid as QB coach and passing game assistant from 2018-2021, the same timeline as Mahomes' starting and play the last few years. He will be good with a rookie QB, just like Zac Taylor was good for Burrow.

However, the GM does need to invest in OL and pass catchers like the Bengals' GM did, plus add a few FAs on D.

Now you are talkin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT Andy Reid Jr.  The dullsville O we have been watching for YEARS...

Please Jim, No More!!!

29 minutes ago, Nickster said:

NCF you are the only poster I had on ignore ever in my life on any forum.  Do you want me to show you the post for that or do you just believe me?  YOU called ME out in several posts when I had YOU on ignore for several months.  

I'm not looking for apology NCF or do I think that I am great at predicting all things Sports or life in general, but all I am saying about you NCF is that you demean and dismiss other people like constantly as if you are some sort of authority.

If you act like that in real life, my guess is that you are a very sad, lonely person.  But when messaging you in private you seem like a heck of a guy.

It's almost like your board persona is one with more bluster than what your private personality is.   Underwear Sydney GIF by Step One

NCF I do like some of your posts as a media guy there is some insight there that is unique to this MB, but all the indigncancey and dismissiveness are excessive IMO. 

Just looked at your profile.   You joined in July of 19.   Here’s something you don’t know about me….

I joined in May of 12.   And it quickly became clear that I was polarizing to many here.   So, starting in May of 13 I wrote a letter of Apology to the entire community.   I acknowledged my often abrasive style.  I know I rub some the wrong way.   Fortunately,  it was very well received.  And I continued my annual letter of apology for four more years, 5 in all.   

By 2017, I felt like I had enough standing in the community to no longer feel like an outsider.   So I stopped the annual letter.   I’m not unaware that my style does not appeal to all.   I’d love to have the patience, all around knowledge, and clarity of @Superman.   Same with @w87r.  For my money, they’re the two best posters.  That doesn’t mean we always agree, we don’t.   I’m just emphasizing that I am not unaware of how some here see me.   You sometimes write and tell me things as if you think I don’t already know.   Believe me, I know.   If you think you’re the first poster to address this with me, you’re not. Not even close.   But it’s often a 2-way street.   It takes two.   You attack me as if it’s just a “me” thing.  It’s not.   As I’ve noted, you can share in some of the blame.   

Let’s call it a day.   This is plenty for one day. 

8 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Just looked at your profile.   You joined in July of 19.   Here’s something you don’t know about me….

I joined in May of 12.   And it quickly became clear that I was polarizing to many here.   So, starting in May of 13 I wrote a letter of Apology to the entire community.   I acknowledged my often abrasive style.  I know I rub some the wrong way.   Fortunately,  it was very well received.  And I continued my annual letter of apology for four more years, 5 in all.   

By 2017, I felt like I had enough standing in the community to no longer feel like an outsider.   So I stopped the annual letter.   I’m not unaware that my style does not appeal to all.   I’d love to have the patience, all around knowledge, and clarity of @Superman.   Same with @w87r.  For my money, they’re the two best posters.  That doesn’t mean we always agree, we don’t.   I’m just emphasizing that I am not unaware of how some here see me.   You sometimes write and tell me things as if you think I don’t already know.   Believe me, I know.   If you think you’re the first poster to address this with me, you’re not. Not even close.   But it’s often a 2-way street.   It takes two.   You attack me as if it’s just a “me” thing.  It’s not.   As I’ve noted, you can share in some of the blame.   

8 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Sounds good.  Enjoy your weekend.

15 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

I would put Saturdays intellect on par with Lynches. He's no dummy. He probably won't be HC or GM next year but I'm sure he's just as qualified and just as intelligent as Lynch. Saturday will have a front office position with the Colts next year. You can bank on it.

Saturday is clearly smart.  I’ve written here before that the Center is often the smartest guy on a team.   If not the smartest, then typically top-5.   More to his credit, I think Jeff is tremendously likable and good with people.  He can read a room and especially a locker room.  I think he’s made few missteps of any kind.  Honestly, I’m not judging him on Wins and Losses.  I think the team has problems too difficult for anyone in his spot to overcome.  It would be unfair to JS as a coach based on what this team does.  He’s got us playing hard and I appreciate that. 

I hope he’s with the team next year.   Perhaps Special Assistant to Irsay.   I think he’s a plus to the organization.  

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Found this on Reddit. Thought it was worth sharing regarding the HC position. 

Text is small due to size limit here, but still legible. Some very nice words about Jeff from Jerry Jones. 

A408F1BA-CEA7-4BC8-B686-66309BBAA58D.png

Yep, true candidate for Head of Football Operations, doesn't have to deal with Xs and Os like an HC, or capology/drafting like a GM. Just has to facilitate things between the owner(s) and/or GM and/or HC to ensure they have what they need to produce winning football. That is where I am sure he will end up, Jeff Saturday that is. :) 

On 11/30/2022 at 10:02 PM, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Jim will be in town this weekend because of the big ten championship.

Don’t shoot me just reporting news

I can understand interviewing Harbaugh for the head coaching position - but - not sure that Andrew Luck is here to become the Colts QB for next season.  I felt that he made a commitment to stay retired.  He's even gone back to college.  I just don't see that changing.

16 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

I can understand interviewing Harbaugh for the head coaching position - but - not sure that Andrew Luck is here to become the Colts QB for next season.  I felt that he made a commitment to stay retired.  He's even gone back to college.  I just don't see that changing.

say it ain’t so Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

53 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

By 2017, I felt like I had enough standing in the community to no longer feel like an outsider.   So I stopped the annual letter.   I’m not unaware that my style does not appeal to all.   I’d love to have the patience, all around knowledge, and clarity of @Superman.   Same with @w87rand cdgacoltsfan..  For my money, they’re the two best posters.  That doesn’t mean we always agree, we don’t.   I’m just emphasizing that I am not unaware of how some here see me.   You sometimes write and tell me things as if you think I don’t already know.   Believe me, I know.   If you think you’re the first poster to address this with me, you’re not. Not even close.   But it’s often a 2-way street.   It takes two.   You attack me as if it’s just a “me” thing.  It’s not.   As I’ve noted, you can share in some of the blame.   

55 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

The poster that posted that this was happening clearly said it had nothing to do with him coming back. 

13 hours ago, Myles said:

I agree.   I wouldn't want him to have total control either.  I like the Owner/GM/Head Coach model much better.  

So I think the odds of Harbaugh coaching the Colts are very slim, but Irsay will ask.

I don't like our model. To me... it's a 3-way partnership and no general or vision. Way too many cooks. 

9 hours ago, Goatface Killah said:

For that reason. He could accomplish his goal there and want a new challenge. 

And, because he wants a SB ring. And he is a competitive SOB who wants to be at the top level competing against the absolute best.

Michigan is special, to him. 

Not saying he'll want a SB ring, but not now. He'll want a NC ring first, and will want more years at UM. 

And Indy is just not really attractive, especially now. 

7 hours ago, strt182 said:

Your fire BALLARD agenda is OLD.. If talent was that big of an issue on the team the Colts' wouldn't be in half the games they have been.  Look at all the TALENT on KC, Eagles, ect  and we the Colts beat KC and should have beaten the Eagles.   

Just because a GM doesn't draft the person a fan wants or bring in a vet that a FAN wants don't make them bad at their job. 

I hope Ballard gets another extension just to see you whine even more . 

45-47

I project a 46-51 record with him as.gm.at end of season.....with only 1 playoff win and no division titles in the weakest division in nfl.

Going into.2023 offseason: no dominant pass rusher despite plenty of high draft picks spent on.DE's!!!....the LT position is in shambles and.the worst OL the last.two seasons despite making it the Highest Paid!!!..... Still no true #1 play making WR.....and No QB unless your relying on a.40 year old thats washed up.

This is.what your Defending?? 

This is what you   want back with.another.extension?? :funny:

Doesn't sound like you want or know what's best for the colts. :thinking:

6 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Well I live way up here in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan lol. Of he doesn't get fired, I will stay off the forum for the 1st 4 games of next season. And what will u do if I am right?

I've come close leaving the board, and still considering, so not a big bet lol... Wouldn't bet regardless about Ballard being fired. It's a coin flip, so wouldn't surprise me at all. But I would be surprised if he never got another GM job in the next 5 years. You are adamant about both.

5 hours ago, Nickster said:

manning Colt fan?  Only foray into Canada was an overnight up to Vancouver.   Most beautiful city I've ever been in.  Huge city but somehow cut into the landscape and it didn't feel megalopolisy.

is Comox near there?

I actually left Comox when  was 6 months old. My dad got posted to Germany for 6 years. Then we got posted to Moose Jaw the 1st time after Germany. Then posted to various airbases in Canada and back to Moose Jaw in 1982. I have never been back to BC.

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

Michigan is special, to him. 

Not saying he'll want a SB ring, but not now. He'll want a NC ring first, and will want more years at UM. 

And Indy is just not really attractive, especially now. 

I dont disagree, Im just giving youbreasons he might be swayed into leaving Michigan. 

12 minutes ago, Goatface Killah said:

I dont disagree, Im just giving youbreasons he might be swayed into leaving Michigan. 

If I were him... I'd stay at UM. He beat the BOT/Admin last year, the boosters (huge thing) and fans think he is a god, and beat OSU two years straight. I'm sure he loves it that he won the war over the BOT, and got his money back lol... He's untouchable now. And bringing UM back (arguably a historical top 5 brand) is bigger than a SB ring (to some, probably to him too). And one more good year at Michigan, his UM winning % likely surpasses Lloyd, and probably Bo's. And only Yost is out of reach (winning % and NCs)

23 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I like Jim. I'd be OK with him managing the football team. 

In terms his time in SF... I disagree. Do you know the details?

The GM was a clown, and he is still a clown....

Jim didn't get along with him (Baalke).. Baalke screwed up... And the owner regrets it... The fans loved Jim, hated Baalke. 

Baalke's next 2 HCs... both sucked... and the 49ers were horrible. 2 HCs... in 2 years...

And Baalke got the boot.... 

And Baalke is the guy that hired Urban Meyer lol.. bahahaha... 

Now Jim's record/resume....

• turned around San Diego
  • turned around Stanford who were bad... 
  • turned around the 49ers who were bad...
  • turned around Michigan (and they think he is god right now)... 

Again... he doesn't need Indy.. why would he come..... But Jim would love to have him. 

He was very close to failing spectacularly at UM and finally gave up on running his archaic offense and ceded more control to his staff, generally.  Just added Mike Elston as the DL coach this past year, and that has paid dividends.  

He was extremely slow to adapt his offense at UM.  But I will give him credit that he did make good changes when ultimately forced to make them.

I don’t think he needs Indy, either.  And Indy doesn’t need him.  Slumber parties at kids’ houses and disrespectful to media.  Just a weirdo.

Archived