Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

13 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I still think he goes day 2. He looked great before getting hurt all year. Add to the fact he's a QB. Someone will take a chance on him in rounds 2 or 3.

Someone...

But with our current GM.. It won't be the Colts. Have to be in the league 5 years to be a fit for this team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Well he got the crap kicked out of him the first few games. He was brought into Indy with the promise or a great Oline. Don't u think he was just shocked as much as everyone? It's hard to come back from that.

And it results in even worse play. 

Just now, relkins said:

We can make a 3-7 team look like a playoff contender

the steelers are not a bad team. 

they missed watt, and the league is very competitive. they also in division with ravens/bengals/browns all competitive 

8 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Oh another coach who didn't have the team ready to play lol. Hmmm first it was Frank and jow Saturday into his 3rd game.  Ballard will not survive this aeason and that is the only positive thing that come out of this year. Now let's see if Irsay is cocky on Twitter after tonight???

I’m sure Irsay couldn’t care less what you think. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• You were picking better than me most weeks, just had unfortunate luck once or twice, I definitely earned that last spot. My average was pretty bad week after week. 
    • You are missing out a rather LARGE piece of the puzzle in your factoring here. We had last season's win numbers with GARDNER FREAKING MINSHEW at QB practically the whole season. Love the guy and what he did for us last season, but he isn't exactly a world beater at the QB position. AR brings such a different dynamic to this offense and teamm, Shane is going to be chomping at the bit to get started this season. The sample size we saw from AR last season was small, but it was definitely encouraging - especially considering we were all expecting him to be much more raw and inaccuarte. He basically red-shirted last year, learning the NFL game and in Steichen's ear the whole time, while learning the playbook inside out.  Our team has fundamentally stayed the same as last season, which damn near won the AFC South with Gardner at QB for the love of god. Now we add AR to that mix, as well as some very interesting additions in Mitchell and Latu who could have very meaningful impacts. The fact that we are so under the radar is almost laughable - AFC South isnt going to know what hit it. 
    • Great points!  I would assume the Irsay’s would conduct the interviews. If Steichen is given more control he would as well or the new GM could decide his fate like Ballard did with Pagano. Several ways it can go and we are a few years away from it even happening so who really knows. I’m hoping none of it matters and the team becomes a true contender and this discussion is merely killing time. 
    • I would say "hire the best who's available for the job". If all the good / great GM candidates are gone, you're stuck hiring someone like Grigson (or maybe someone from this forum).   I often wonder, who's the best candidate to hire for an impossible job? Someone who can make the impossible, possible?
    • I agree.  Hire who’s best for the job.  But that doesn’t mean the guy who is easiest is automatically the wrong choice.  Easiest can also mean best.   It depends on your perspective.  
  • Members