Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

13 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I still think he goes day 2. He looked great before getting hurt all year. Add to the fact he's a QB. Someone will take a chance on him in rounds 2 or 3.

Someone...

But with our current GM.. It won't be the Colts. Have to be in the league 5 years to be a fit for this team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Well he got the crap kicked out of him the first few games. He was brought into Indy with the promise or a great Oline. Don't u think he was just shocked as much as everyone? It's hard to come back from that.

And it results in even worse play. 

Just now, relkins said:

We can make a 3-7 team look like a playoff contender

the steelers are not a bad team. 

they missed watt, and the league is very competitive. they also in division with ravens/bengals/browns all competitive 

8 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Oh another coach who didn't have the team ready to play lol. Hmmm first it was Frank and jow Saturday into his 3rd game.  Ballard will not survive this aeason and that is the only positive thing that come out of this year. Now let's see if Irsay is cocky on Twitter after tonight???

I’m sure Irsay couldn’t care less what you think. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I think Haliburton playing on the Olympic team is going to help his growth tremendously.     I know we are going to be a tough out whenever, wherever we play for the next few seasons.   Windows open
    • if ar develops as i think he will 2025 looks better
    • https://www.stampedeblue.com/2024/5/28/24166421/pff-lists-colts-starting-tackles-as-top-3-tandem   "Pro Football Focus released their top tackle rankings and the Colts’ duo is one of three teams whose starting tackles are both among the top 16. The Lions (Sewell no. 3, Decker no. 14) and Eagles (Mailata no. 5, Johnson no. 6) are those ahead of them. The Colts’ RT Braden Smith (15th) and LT Bernhard Raimann (16th) may rank the lowest of the three tandems in question, though to be included at all is quite the honor. The floor may have been established with the Colts’ starting tackle duo, but the ceiling these two can reach is undeniably high"
    • The Texans sign Nico Collins to a three-year contract extension, totaling $72 million. That comes after voiding years from Diggs' contract, making him a free agent after this year and paying him $22+ million this year.   https://www.nfl.com/news/texans-signing-wr-nico-collins-to-three-year-72-5-million-extension#:~:text=Nico Collins' breakout season in,max value of %2475 million.   Calvin Ridley signed a 4-year contract with the Titans for $92 million. Too much.   Mike Evans got paid well (2 years, $52 million), but he deserves it. He has played for the same team his whole career and helped them win a Super Bowl. Future HOFer.   Justin Jefferson will get extended too, but it may be for well over $30 million/year. Too much.
    • Yeah I would expect him to benefit from the new coaching staff also. But one of those benefits might be not trying to play him at guard when he's probably not physically suited for anything but center, IMO. That's where he played in 2021, I think that's where he should stay.
  • Members