Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 10: Colts @ Raiders, Sun, 11/13/22, 4:05 PM ET

NFLfan

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• It’s not just AR’s size, but his athleticism at that size, that makes him such a freak.  And the same was true of Newton.   AR ran the 40 in 4.43s.  Newton was 4.59s.   AR’s vertical was 40.5”.  Newton was 35”.   They were 2 of only 3 QBs to have perfect RAS scores (Culpepper was the 3rd).  
    • I think Ballard  will make a move either a FS or or CB or both but I believe it will be once training camp starts and they get a better look at the guys they have. If they really feel they can improve I could see then signing one or the other and holding some money back in case on an injury during training camp. CB doesn't make these decisions in a vacuum and listens to the HC, DC and the position coaches before personnel decisions are made. Should know more soon!                            
    • Agreed. My mindset is it can’t hurt to add a veteran presence back there at FS in case of injury or just bad play from other guys. And if it’s only a 1 year 5 mil deal, there’s really no risk. 
    • Adams signed for only 1.1m.  He was scheduled to make 17.5m before his release.  Hard for me to see Simmons or Diggs getting a big contract at this stage of the season.  I hope Ballard signs one before camp.  I like the idea of a player coming in and getting acclimated early rather than later.  Keeping my fingers crossed.
    • Payes motor is phenomenal. Plays the run great too. But he's never had the pass rush gene. I think he is what he is, which is not bad at all, but not going to be the guy that stirs the drink. I think he'll put up quite a few sacks this year though, more from clean up sacks from Buck and Latu pressure.   I really love Latu off the edge. Again, I'm not talking upside here, but playing style wise, everytime I've watched him I see TJ Watt. So twitchy, such polished rush moves. As it is, could end up being a great pairing with him and Paye.
  • Members

• KB

KB 1,156

• jskinnz

jskinnz 2,680

• John Hammonds

John Hammonds 5,071

• coltsva

coltsva 2,452

• ColtsSouljah

ColtsSouljah 283

• indyagent17