Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 7: Colts @ Titans, October 23, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

And I'm done for another six weeks. Lmao. 

We can't challenge no calls like that FM right? 

The guys WHOLE FREAKING BODY changes direction 180 degrees, AGAINST all momentum and intentional running....  Because of one hand a defender has on his face....that's the ONLY POSSIBLE CONTACT Hines had, or even remotely could have had, with anyone.... No titans player was within 10 feet of him other than Simmons hand on his face.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

How about the face mask that wasn't called. I had a bad feeling they would be getting away with nonsense.

Let me guess...because Irsay criticized Snyder?  I doubt Simmons said, hey, Commish said we're all good this week, so I'll just grab some dudes by their faces....

Just now, Indy87 said:

the refs are letting the titans do whatever they want. 

We'll, they've definitely missed some calls.

But the Titans DO WHATEVER THEY WANT to the colts.  That's the way it's been now.... Indianapolis players don't really mind much.  If they did they wouldn't be getting horsewhipped for what, year five straight week in and week out?  This teams heart died when Luck quit.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, smittywerb said:

Knew that was going to happen.  Checkdown checkdown checkdown.  Sooner or later defenders are going to start jumping the routes.  Line is playing like trash. 

Are they? Even if it’s 4 yards at a time in tough fashion, it felt like it kept us in manageable situations. Then Hines comes in for JT, back to runs up the gut again failing and not using Deon Jackson, we’re using Hines in ways he’s not good at, go behind the chains fast

• Like 1