Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 7: Colts @ Titans, October 23, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Not too bad holding them to 3. 

I say less Yannick today nor Lewis and Dayo because of Henry. Yannick is not a good edge setter.

did you see Yannick give up on that play on 3rd and long? Completely let up. 

2 minutes ago, Jackie Daytona said:

I'm convinced we need new voices at the top....  Unless they can find a way to rejuvenate our OL.... And commit to a reload with a young QB..... No, not Ehlinger, I don't want a reload with a young backup QB....lol

I could.....is it a keeper league?  Henry isn't worth a keep any longer.  But, if you need a push for the rest of this year..... Not bad, not bad....

No. It’s a redraft. I got Najee in the first and he and Conner were my starting RBs. It was after week 2 when Henry only had like 12 points. Dude panicked and dumped him for Conner.

Just now, JMichael557 said:

You have to wonder if the coaching staff has lost some confidence in Leonard. You do not hold out players cleared to play. 

I don't think so.. He's just had a tough injury riddled off season and beginning of season.

Just now, coming on strong said:

this punter has to go he is on the 50 and punts it to the 20   .   he cant pin guys down inside the 10 or kick it longer than 40 yards

not a whole lot available when it comes to kicking the ball at P or K

Offense struggles with pressure so much. We also don’t take a lot of shots downfield either.

Lets see how the rest of this game goes. Colts have had to play from behind every game this year. Offense has to help out our defense.

• Like 1