NFLfan

Just now, ThorstenDenmark said:

worst team in the NFL award goes to the colts

worst coach in the nfl to the colts

worst gm colts

worst offence colts

worst qb.... might go to the seahawks...nah to the colts

worst season record... colts

worst 1st rouund pick in the 2023 draft, goes to the colts as we draft a kicker at #1 

We draft back to receive couple of LB and DE coming off the ACL with good characters

Just now, ThorstenDenmark said:

worst team in the NFL award goes to the colts

worst coach in the nfl to the colts

worst gm colts

worst offence colts

worst qb.... might go to the seahawks...nah to the colts

worst season record... colts

worst 1st round pick in the 2023 draft, goes to the colts as we draft a kicker at #1 

i was told ballard is the best talent evaluator in the nfl .  we are loaded with pro bowlers

• Thanks 1

The positive thing about the last 2 weeks. I have down all my testing required by my province of Saskatchewan and now I am  novice motorcycle driver. Another year and I fully graduate from the program. A lot of work getting a motorcycle licence up here. I decided to reward myself and buy my forever bike. It is shipped to me on Monday . So I can honestly say, I am not to much into the Colts as I am going to sit back and admire my new bike lol. That's my bike below!!! Bought it brand new.

2 minutes ago, Boondoggle said:

Frank's like an old retriever.  Disarmingly likeable, cheerfully disposes of Ballard's leftovers, and faithful to the end.  He's a captain going down with his ship, all noble with those sorrowful eyes.

You were steady to the end with your boy Ryan, Frank.  Have fun in your post-game meeting with Jimmy splaining that %.

Frank is like Old Yeller at this point, just put him out of his misery Jim

Just now, yankeeclipper said:

Ballard miscalculated on OLine big time. We never replaced Fisher and we let two better than average guards walk,. We replaced alll three with a rookie who is not ready for prime time and Pryor who is way to slow to be a tackle

Miscalculated is putting it nicely. This is gross negligence 

• Like 1

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

The positive thing about the last 2 weeks. I have down all my testing required by my province of Saskatchewan and now I am  novice motorcycle driver. Another year and I fully graduate from the program. A lot of work getting a motorcycle licence up here. I decided to reward myself and buy my forever bike. It is shipped to me on Monday . So I can honestly say, I am not to much into the Colts as I am going to sit back and admire my new bike lol. That's my bike below!!! Bought it brand new.

Comedy Central Noice GIF

Just now, yankeeclipper said:

Ballard miscalculated on OLine big time. We never replaced Fisher and we let two better than average guards walk,. We replaced alll three with a rookie who is not ready for prime time and Pryor who is way to slow to be a tackle

Another miscalculation by the arrogant one!!!