Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC South Standings as of week 3 ((MERGE))

runthepost

The Jags are a lot better than what ppl have given them credit for. Absolute demolitions of teh Colts and Chargers (if nothing happens) back to back is extremly impressive. 

If the Colts and Titans can start rolling along with the Jags the South might not end up being as bad of a division as ppl said it was before the season.

39 minutes ago, runthepost said:

1. Jags 2-1* currently up by 21

2. Colts 1-1-1

3. Titans 1-2

4. Texans 0-2-1

Maybe the jags aren’t that bad and Trevor might be the best qb in the south?  Yeah I know too soon but current standings

Chargers have a severely hurt Herbert playing. Lost their LT plus a couple stars on defense.

1 hour ago, runthepost said:

1. Jags 2-1* currently up by 21

2. Colts 1-1-1

3. Titans 1-2

4. Texans 0-2-1

Maybe the jags aren’t that bad and Trevor might be the best qb in the south?  Yeah I know too soon but current standings

Could Trevor become the next Peyton of the AFC South? Don’t know, but it does look like he’s starting to get his feet under him. 

AFC South standings after week 3:

1. Jags 2-1

2. Colts 1-1-1

3. Titans 1-2

4. Texans 0-2-1

The way I look at it, as long as we beat the Titans and Jags here we will be fine. The Jags are cute kobe bryant nba GIF-but when we play them again, Leonard will be back. I got news for them, they want no part of Maniac. We just went from 32nd in the power rankings to 15th lmao and we haven't had our best defensive player playing, the media is stunning.

Until proven otherwise I am saying the Jags are vastly improved.  All they can do is play the teams they line up against.  It’s not their fault if they are banged up.  

Colts have a huge game with the Titans this week.  Colts win that one and they are in the drivers seat for the division if the Jags do revert to their old form.

9 minutes ago, colts89 said:

Also all of this happened to the Chargers:

I forgot about Allen being out too.

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Until proven otherwise I am saying the Jags are vastly improved.  All they can do is play the teams they line up against.  It’s not their fault if they are banged up.  

Colts have a huge game with the Titans this week.  Colts win that one and they are in the drivers seat for the division if the Jags do revert to their old form.

They can be improved bur not to the point of how they looked today. Chargers injuries made it easy/

10 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Hmm.. AFC south > AFC West? hahahah too soon I know but it's funny how that was supposed to be the best divison race EVER. Still might end up. But McDaniels still can't head coach, the Chargers, I dont know about. And i never got the hype with Russ. The broncos will prob end up 1-2 after tonight

Not so in the Broncs.  Wilson led them to big 11 spot lol.

I thought Denver would look better than they do.

Jacksonville has assembled good talent and they have one heck of a coach.  Pederson is the closest thing to Andy Reid and should have success with the super talented Trevor Lawrence. Lawerence struggled bc he was a rookie and Urban Meyer is a joke and new from day one he wouldn’t make it in the pros. When the Jags signed Doug P, my heart sank a bit bc I knew he was the perfect fit for that team. I’m not saying they will be playing for SBs, just that they will be competing for this division for the foreseeable future. 

The AFC South is about to be a dog fight these next few years. Going to be a tough division to beat. 

Jags are a lot better than people think. They destroyed the Chargers yesterday. That loss isn't looking as bad now considering no Pittman, no Pierce, and no Leonard. Tennessee did Tennessee things yesterday just enough to get their win. AFC South may be better than a lot of people think. We need Leonard back for that 2nd Jags game.

6 minutes ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Jacksonville has assembled good talent and they have one heck of a coach.  Pederson is the closest thing to Andy Reid and should have success with the super talented Trevor Lawrence. Lawerence struggled bc he was a rookie and Urban Meyer is a joke and new from day one he wouldn’t make it in the pros. When the Jags signed Doug P, my heart sank a bit bc I knew he was the perfect fit for that team. I’m not saying they will be playing for SBs, just that they will be competing for this division for the foreseeable future. 

The AFC South is about to be a dog fight these next few years. Going to be a tough division to beat. 

I have to admit the Jags have me a little worried but I think we will beat them here. It won't be easy though. We usually always split with them.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have to admit the Jags have me a little worried but I think we will beat them here. It won't be easy though. We usually always split with them.

They are in the rise but I don’t think they are there yet. Probably another 1-2 years away from being legitimate. We should win at home against them.  I will be watching them through out the year to see how they respond when the grind starts.  

Just now, AwesomeAustin said:

They are in the rise but I don’t think they are there yet. Probably another 1-2 years away from being legitimate. We should win at home against them.  I will be watching them through out the year to see how they respond when the grind starts.  

This is the year we need to win the division because Trevor is going to be great in the future. I think he already is good. If we beat them here we will be ok, that should be a great game. It almost makes me want to go that game and I haven't been to a game since 2013. From 2002-2013 I went to at least 35 games (2 or 3 a year) and one of the games I would go too was the Jags every year lmao . Tickets were cheap and we always won. 

12 hours ago, SwedishColt said:

The Jags are a lot better than what ppl have given them credit for. Absolute demolitions of teh Colts and Chargers (if nothing happens) back to back is extremly impressive. 

If the Colts and Titans can start rolling along with the Jags the South might not end up being as bad of a division as ppl said it was before the season.

You hire a real coach and that will happen , the look very prepared for chargers didn’t give up 1 sack against them with there pass rusher they have 

37 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is the year we need to win the division because Trevor is going to be great in the future. I think he already is good. If we beat them here we will be ok, that should be a great game. It almost makes me want to go that game and I haven't been to a game since 2013. From 2002-2013 I went to at least 35 games (2 or 3 a year) and one of the games I would go too was the Jags every year lmao . Tickets were cheap and we always won. 

Honestly waiting to see how they fair against the Eagles

Archived