Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which Road Games Are Colts Fans Planning to Attend

coltsleafs

With the release of the schedule tonight I am curious which away games other Colts fans are planning on going to. I plan on going to Detroit, New York, and possibly New England. I'd like to here other Colts fans plans and any suggestions they may have from experiences from any of the stadiums.

jets game hopefully! i live in jersey

I'm in "Joisey" too. I'll think about going, but I've found TV to be a more pleasant experience that being "the enemy" at a stadium. I'd LOVE to make it out and see a home game at some point.

With the release of the schedule tonight I am curious which away games other Colts fans are planning on going to. I plan on going to Detroit, New York, and possibly New England. I'd like to here other Colts fans plans and any suggestions they may have from experiences from any of the stadiums.

Been to road games in Detroit and New England before. Not a fan of the experience in New England. Detroit was good because it was the turkey day game and they were awful. This year I would expect a more vocal crowd.

We go to Nashville every year - that is a not miss game no matter how bad the Colts may be.

I don't see the team being good enough to go but if they play better than expected since I live close to Nashville it would be that one. The way they played last year and if they still aren't playing exciting football I don't care to pay that much money for that. I would rather go see some SEC/BIG TEN football for the price. Likely, save that money for more IU tickets. Definately like to go to the IU/UK game next year with all our players back. Be nice to watch us beat them again.

How many colts fans are planning on going to Cincinnati when Manning plays them since it is not very far from Indy?

My son in law and I have discussed the road trip potential, I live 50 miles from Chicago and will see the Bear game if tickets are available and probably will drive to Cincy too.

The Jets game since I live in NJ, I would like to try to go on a trip to indy to see my first colts game in indianapolis

Ya I've been to four road games and two home games so far I like seeing new stadiums but I have to admit I enjoyed the two games in Indy a lot more