Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Sign Allie Cox to 3 year deal.

dw49

Just now, deedub75 said:

There’s our free agency splash!!

Fans were fooling themselves if they expected one.  That’s not what Ballard does.  I get that fans don’t like it and want something else but even if they don’t like it they should recognize what their GM does and doesn’t do.

20 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Fans were fooling themselves if they expected one.  That’s not what Ballard does.  I get that fans don’t like it and want something else but even if they don’t like it they should recognize what their GM does and doesn’t do.

I’m not shocked at all. 

19 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Don't we usually roster 4?   Got Granson and MAC now, unless I'm missing someone.

We mostly roster 3 with a 4th on the PS.   

Sometimes we have 4 active, but the 4th guy doesn’t make the game day 47 active.   Just the 53 man.   

1 hour ago, MacDee1975 said:

Oh yay.  How let's resign Hilton and Pascal run back the same pathetic receiving corps yet again.

Ali was ranked like 9th overall and like 5th in blocking. I think we had to bring him back but we need more don’t know if Kyle is any good. But we need to move on from pascal 1000%, Ty if it’s cheap we can bring him back to play like slot for vet leadership but not to play #1-3 

42 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Typical Ballard move. The guy is such a tight wad with money. Based on his cheap skate track record; more bargin bin shopping. Even the Jags are making good moves.

They are?  They signed Kirk for 21 million per.    Is that good ?

2 hours ago, DougDew said:

Wonder if other teams made a run at Mo, and how close to $6m per year their offer was/would have been.

Me too.  I almost wish he would sign elsewhere so that we knew his value to other teams.

I like Mo, good all around player, but I am a bit dubious if that makes him the primary receiver at te for the next few years.  He’s an eraser as a blocker.

what do you think of him?

1 hour ago, Defjamz26 said:

Still think we need to draft a TE tbh. Maybe now you can push it down the board a bit to 4th round or later. Like others have said, this is basically the old Jack Doyle contract. You need an athletic receiving TE to pair with him.

I think the Colts believe Granson is the Athletic receiving tight end of the future.  That’s why we took him in the 4th round last year.   

But I do agree we should take a TE out of this class.  

48 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Me too.  I almost wish he would sign elsewhere so that we knew his value to other teams.

I like Mo, good all around player, but I am a bit dubious if that makes him the primary receiver at te for the next few years.  He’s an eraser as a blocker.

what do you think of him?

Tall and slow.  Seems like a TE that can be easily found any year in the draft or free agency.

Archived