Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Playoffs Discussion-- Divisional Round, Jan 22 to Jan 23, 2022

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Lol it was close. Had a little faith with Joe, but the refs sure tried their best.

I was telling my brother that the Cincy D had to make a play. When I saw the tip and INT, I yelled. Lol.

Was it Eli Apple that made the play. My friend who is a Giants fan sent me a text message saying:

So, Eli Apple makes the play of the game. 

6 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I will say this . Cincy is about to repeat the 2014 colts they will be smashed in the championship game

Even if they do, they are ahead of schedule and have sensational talents at two of the most important positions of football. The next couple of off-seasons will be decisive about whether they crumble and ruin their QB like we did or ascend to something better. Either way - they have the most important ingredients for future success secured. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- I tried to tell people and they just would not listen, Tannehill is a choker haha 

Not only that the Refs tried to cheat for the Titans, that was not an INT earlier. I was just waking up when that happened. That ball clearly hit the ground. I love this haha . Tannehill throws 3 INT's and they can't even beat Cincy at home. They have no excuses, they even had Henry back.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not only that the Refs tried to cheat for the Titans, that was not an INT earlier. I was just waking up when that happened. That ball clearly hit the ground. I love this haha . Tannehill throws 3 INT's and they can't even beat Cincy at home. They have no excuses, they even had Henry back.

Yep. Time for them smack talkers to shut up!

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

And even had 9 sacks + blah INT

Just now, stitches said:

Even if they do, they are ahead of schedule and have sensational talents at two of the most important positions of football. The next couple of off-seasons will be decisive about whether they crumble and ruin their QB like we did or ascend to something better. Either way - they have the most important ingredients secured. 

Exactly. They are such an exciting team to watch. I was feeling this level of optimism in 2015. Some say NFL can stand for "Not For Long". Better win when you have the opportunity. Hopefully Mike Brown invests in the team going forward. 

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Congrats to the Bengals.... I would say Titans lost the game on their next to last possession when they had 2nd & short and threw a incomplete pass and then handed ball off to Henry from the shotgun.

Yep, when they turned it over on downs vice attempting a 53 yarder, it was pivitol. The playcalling was very suspect in that series, especially the last 2 plays. The QB sneak on 3rd was kinda smart if Vrabel knew he was going for it on 4th, but after that play got stoned it was pretty stupid to hand it off 3 yards deep when you really needed that 1 - if anything, you sneak it 2 straight times!

Entertaining game! Burrow sacked 9 times and the Bengals still won. The Titans message boards are falling apart. The fans want Tannehill and Vrabel gone. Personally, I liked the way the game went. 

Cincinnati needs to protect Joe Burrow better, though, or they'll be gone next week. 

I said this in another thread but we had the 30th ranked pass protection but wentz was middle of the pack in sacks.  3 of the most sacked qbs in the league made the playoffs.  

A good qb knows how to win.  It’s that simple.  We just seen it before our eyes.  

Archived