Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Playoffs Discussion-- Divisional Round, Jan 22 to Jan 23, 2022

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TrueBlue4ever said:

Where are all those Titan mouths now?? Where are you?? This is like my Super Bowl!! The Bums are out!! Anybody but those Titans!!!

Me too, I could care less who wins it all now. I am just going to enjoy the games now. My uncle in KY is a huge Titans fan, I won't even bother calling him because I know he is having a nightmare of a night right now. He did tell me the other day that Tannehill wasn't that good and chokes a lot. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

OMG!! Heading to St. Elmos to celebrate the Titans getting beat!!! I can’t stand them, Tough guy Vrabel, sit down and goodnight!!!

Wait you don’t want to miss the Jimmy G audition.  Heard Frank and Chris are at Jimmy’s place tonight to watch him play.   Lol

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Let's enjoy this.

Nfl Players Football GIF by Bengals

I am loving it, heck of a way to wake up. Go into work tonight and get to hear all the whiny Titans fans call sports talk radio. Then off tomorrow to watch the 2 best games. Cincy has a good future, Joe Burrow is the real deal. He is a lot like Luck was, Luck could run better but Burrow is really good.

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Leonard made a tweet one day about DPLOY. He goes would you rather have sacks or takeaways. Have to agree with him sacks don’t always give the ball back to your offense.

Still percentages say sacks are drive killers and end in punts most of the time. Bengals are only the second team ever in history to win a playoff game allowing 7 or more sacks, only team ever to win allowing 9 lol

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am loving it, heck of a way to wake up. Go into work tonight and get to hear all the whiny Titans fans call sports talk radio. Then off tomorrow to watch the 2 best games. Cincy has a good future, Joe Burrow is the real deal. He is a lot like Luck was, Luck could run better but Burrow is really good.

People need to enjoy games more. Forget next week's game. This was great.

Now, I am rooting for the 49ers. They probably won't win but I can't root for GB. Lol.

6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

That's usually all you need.     Crazy.   Turnovers cooked the Titans

In reality they were a phony 12-5 team. They have been getting lucky all year. Look at some of their wins and how they won. They were getting turnovers at the perfect time or Tannehill would stink all game then get lucky and complete a long pass in double coverage somehow. Ladyluck ran out today for them. What was up with Mike Vrabel's face looking a peacock? It was bright red, he was the only one lmao . It wasn't even that cold there.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

In reality they were a phony 12-5 team. They have been getting lucky all year. Look at some of their wins and how they won. They were getting turnovers at the perfect time or Tannehill would stink all game then get lucky and complete a long pass in double coverage somehow. Ladyluck ran out today for them. What was up with Mike Vrabel's face looking a peacock? It was bright red, he was the only one lmao . It wasn't even that cold there.

Done forget the game wheee Allen slipped on 4th down. Colts should of win both Titans games. That should of been in playoffs not Titans.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

In reality they were a phony 12-5 team. They have been getting lucky all year. Look at some their wins and how they won. They were getting turnovers at the perfect time or Tannehill would stink all game then get lucky and complete a long pass in double coverage somehow. Ladyluck ran out today for them. What was up with Mike Vrabel's face looking a peacock? It was bright red, he was the only one lmao . It wasn't even that cold there.

His nose is always red, not making any unwarranted allegations or anything but that usually has something to do with excessive drinking lol

Archived