Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Playoffs Discussion-- Divisional Round, Jan 22 to Jan 23, 2022

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I know that will probably come back to bite me lol.

Anyone see this.

ill keep saying it and saying it again.  It boggles my mind that we pay Hines to be an all purpose player and we only use him on screens, sweeps, and up the gut runs.

dude has the hands of a receiver, 4.3 speed, and vision of a RB.  Smh he is a walking matchup nightmare

1 minute ago, smittywerb said:

ill keep saying it and saying it again.  It boggles my mind that we pay Hines to be an all purpose player and we only use him on screens, sweeps, and up the gut runs.

dude has the hands of a receiver, 4.3 speed, and vision of a RB.  Smh he is a walking matchup nightmare

Hines snaps weee only 4% less then 2020. His usage was all on the QB.

9 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Hines snaps weee only 4% less then 2020. His usage was all on the QB.

i didn’t say we’re not using him.  I think we’re using him wrong.  Line him up on the line out wide and either a LB, safety or extra DB has to account for him.

i didn’t say we’re not using him.  I think we’re using him wrong.  Line him up on the line out wide and either a LB, safety or extra DB has to account for him.

The QB has to hit  them and see then and Carson did hit him in a couple like that. 

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Landry is a FA again.  Fat chance of that happening.

Maybe we can do what Titans did with Autry lol.

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

The QB has to hit  them and see then and Carson did hit him in a couple like that. 

Maybe we can do what Titans did with Autry lol.

I rarely saw Hines used as a receiver on the line.  he was was coming out of the backfield which proves my point.  We’re not using him right.  Or like you said, he’s not getting thrown the ball.

I rarely saw Hines used as a receiver on the line.  he was was coming out of the backfield which proves my point.  We’re not using him right.  Or like you said, he’s not getting thrown the ball.

Either way, it is on Reich.

I'm rooting for the Titans.

Archived