Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Playoffs Discussion-- Divisional Round, Jan 22 to Jan 23, 2022

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, stitches said:

Joe Burrow is amazing. He's a rare talent. People need to start talking about him like one of the superstars of the new generation of QBs in the league. If they give him a stable OL he will be in contention for the best QB in the league for the next 10-15 years. Hell, he's amazing now with... whatever that is in front of him. 

His O-Line is his enemy and nightmare today!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, richard pallo said:

How did the Bengals get this far with that OL?

they have a good quarterback.  Remember what Andrew luck had to do to get us to the playoffs?  Lol

tee Higgins and chase also help but that offense doesn’t do what it does without burrow at the helm.

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Bengals would be smart to go after Glow, and any OL they can get their hands on.

If I'm the Bengals I'm spending premier resources both in FA and in the draft on OL. They need to do what Ballard did in 2018... multiple high end picks... add FA signings... 

6 minutes ago, stitches said:

Joe Burrow is amazing. He's a rare talent. People need to start talking about him like one of the superstars of the new generation of QBs in the league. If they give him a stable OL he will be in contention for the best QB in the league for the next 10-15 years. Hell, he's amazing now with... whatever that is in front of him. 

He reminds me of a young Peyton. Amazing to watch him call audibles at the line like that. 

5 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Imagine having 7 sacks and still rung down 9-6.

Bengals winning because they have the better quarterback and haven’t committed a turnover.  Other than that, game has been pretty even.  Having a good qb makes that much of a difference.  

Archived