Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Playoffs Discussion-- Divisional Round, Jan 22 to Jan 23, 2022

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

And just like this year, that’s as far as they’ll get. 

Maybe..... 

This season was a good chance for them to go far, with a bye and HFA and playing the Bengals who not many people thought too much of. 

But most of us knew they weren't the strongest #1 seed we ever seen.

But they had a good season considering all the injuries they had and made it to the divisional round and just a play away from the AFCCG. 

38 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- I tried to tell people and they just would not listen, Tannehill is a choker haha 

You gotta think they might quietly be looking to upgrade the QB position in the offseason.

Could see them as a darkhorse team to make a big offer of picks in unlikely event that Rodgers or Wilson become available.

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

In a way Tannehill is a lot like Carson. He will make a throw that makes you go wow. But they are too few and far between to make them elite QB.

Cincy did a great job containing him on the Boot that we get suckered everytime. Also, Tannehill made no

splash plays with his legs tonight! 
He always has one huge game wrecking runs against us! Who cares?

They lost!    Yessssssssssssdd

2 minutes ago, SR711 said:

You gotta think they might quietly be looking to upgrade the QB position in the offseason.

Could see them as a darkhorse team to make a big offer of picks in unlikely event that Rodgers or Wilson become available.

I don’t think they will go that far. But I could see them drafting a QB to develop.

12 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

They had their aces in places and got beat! I’m more worried about The Jags!!

Their still the team to beat in our division. Just because they lost a nail biter in the divisional round doesn't mean they won't be a threat.

If you think the jags will rise up then that's certainly not good for the colts... It could mean a 3rd place finish if our holes aren't filled in the premium positions....QB,LT,EDGE,WR1, TE1, CB1

4 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I am rooting for SF. But if they win that means we will have to hear everyone jump on the Jimmy G train. 

Jimmy G win or lose is still a good QB. He is playing with house money tonight. Beating Rodgers at Lambeau is very difficult.

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Lmao He admits here TO are better then sacks.

Makes you wonder if he is drinking?

9 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Their still the team to beat in our division. Just because they lost a nail biter in the divisional round doesn't mean they won't be a threat.

If you think the jags will rise up then that's certainly not good for the colts... It could mean a 3rd place finish if our holes aren't filled in the premium positions....QB,LT,EDGE,WR1, TE1, CB1

Listen, I’m in a very Celebratory Mood! Not even thinking about next year! Champagne is flowing and cigar is lit! Titans lose! Titans lose! 

8 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Listen, I’m in a very Celebratory Mood! Not even thinking about next year! Champagne is flowing and cigar is lit! Titans lose! Titans lose! 

As someone who lives in Tennessee, so my celebration will last into the week. So, it would have been awful if they won 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Happy Dance GIF by Paul McCartney- I will have what Paul is having lmao . He looks like he is getting tanked.

I was in that stadium vs. the Jags, this is the first time I feel like smiling! I love the Colts and yes many days as my wife points out, They haven’t truly loved me back. But tonight, Life is good! Titans lose!

16 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Devante Adams is underrated. He catches everything. 

@richard pallo What I meant is that Adams is even better than he is given credit for. The guy makes every play but he is not flashy and does not get the recognition others do.

Ask anyone not a Packers fan who is the best WR, Adams probably will not be named first.  People love JJ, Deebo, and Cooper Kupp. Adams was first team All Pro but fans do not talk about him like they do other wide receivers.

Archived