Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Do YOU Represent?

sb41champs

Besides the hats, shirts, jackets and stuff I have accumulated over the years, I have also been given a Colts tape measure, divot repair tool, golf ball marker and a Colts rubber duck when my daughter was born.

All of it except the rubber duck are put to use at sometime throughout the year.

1.  I plan to change apartments in the next year or so - but - my living area will be primarily decorated in Colts pictures - posters - and - other decor !!

2.  My car has Colts stickers on each door - Colts SB41 license plate on the front - Colts SB41 license plate frame on the back - Colts floor mats - and - Colts horseshoe decals on the amber lights up front.

3.  Wear Colts t-shirts - jerseys - beanie caps - and - jackets year round (weather appropriate choices).

4.  I'd LOVE to decorate my "yard" - but - I think apartment management "might" disapprove.  LOL

I have some shirts and hoodies along with several hats. I like to get each season hat that they wear on the sidelines but haven't been able to keep up with it. Hats are my favorite. Never cared for jerseys much. Other than that its all about the experience of getting to watch my team play. 

1 hour ago, Four2itus said:

Thanks for not attaching a meme.....

No not a meme, but I almost attached a selfie, so count your blessings.

23 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

I wear that hospital gown...........backwards. 

We should setup a fashion show for this topic. Whole forums invited!!! 

On 10/28/2021 at 6:15 PM, Indyfan4life said:

I live in Ravens/Steelers country, and a lot of people here HATE the Colts. I’ll start wearing jerseys again once I purchase a Taylor and Wentz jersey, but decorating my yard or car in stuff is a hard no. 

yea i catch it from my friends in baltimore but i still love the shoe regardless. I hsve since the early 60s 

1 minute ago, bleed blue 4 life said:

yea i catch it from my friends in baltimore but i still love the shoe regardless. I hsve since the early 60s 

I also have a colts room with signed stuff from Unitas,Lenny Moore,Mattee along with Marv,Edge and a actual helmet signed by Peyton . It was his actual helmet he would have worn the year be got hurt. 

Big game ritual! All my family dresses in home or away Jerseys, the most beautiful Blue this week. I will wear my Manning jersey that I wore at the AFC championship game vs. New England. Best game in the history of football and we were there!

Food and beverage starts flowing after 12 listening to the Colts pregame. Typically I make my St. Elmos cocktail sauce recipe (at least it’s close) and with the jumbo Argentinian red shrimp here in Florida is always a hit. Every trip to Indy we always buy a Colts accessory to add to an already abundant collection, so all of that is present. The game starts and we are the loudest house in the neighborhood. 

No doubt, this one is a big one! Go Blue!!!

Archived