Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Ravens, Monday, Oct. 11, 2021, 8:15PM

NFLfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

Watch, Colts will pull off a big upset and no one will care because of Gruden lol

Yup... 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Thanks. I need to start listening to sports radio again. I used to be up to date with all sports-related news. I know nothing now. Lol. I did not know that the NFL was investigating Washington. Has Snyder been implicated in anything?

We have a "Gruden" thread lol.. 

This is really the first thing to come out of the investigation, and it's totally off topic of the investigation lol.. 

1 minute ago, SchlicterSZN said:

This is 2021.  Identity politics is 24/7 when everything is positive..... When there's fresh meat like that racist * provided, it's on.....

Apparently Grudens comments are consistent and span almost a decade of official communications

Politics in general 24/7 these days. 

The pearl clutchers are in style these days.

Glad he was fired though. Just don't want to hear about it 24/7 from people just wanting to stir the pot and get clicks.

Reminds me of the 15-6 game when the Colts D beat the Ravens in the playoffs with 5 FGs and didn’t give up a TD to the Ravens.

Can we do it again? In order to do that, we have to run, run, and convert key 3rd downs which we’ve been surprisingly doing this game.

19-9, I’ll take that. :) 

3 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

And I won a contest for a free lunch with Gruden's brother when he was Florida Tuskers coach and he stiffed me...true story...those Grudens..smh

I think John Gruden did the same to Notre Dame. I used to follow Notre Dame's forums many years ago. I recall fans saying that John Gruden did not show up to a charity event that they paid for.

Archived