Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Ravens, Monday, Oct. 11, 2021, 8:15PM

NFLfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

Urban probably should’ve been fired too, but the level of bad optics on that would’ve sunk any chance of the Jags developing as a team this year

That, and I doubt if Khan wants to eat that much of the $55 million contract, while also paying yet another coach!

9 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

The last 2 series the play calls look like something from a bad high school coach. Frank is past the starting script and now it's duh...... he has nothing.

You think he scripted 2 incompletions and a 70 yard td on the first drive?

2 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

That, and I doubt if Khan wants to eat that much of the $55 million contract, while also paying yet another coach!

Yeah. It’s just a disaster for the Jags, never should have hired him with his character issues. Paying him tons of money to do that, and you can’t even punish the guy for being an * because then you create drama in your organization and look like even more of an * for hiring him.

Much like the Texans, the Jags gotta Jags

The Jags aren’t going to fire Urban until they absolutely have to because that would mean Tony Khan has to stop playing Efed with his terrible wrestling show and do the real job daddy gave him. 

That’s the biggest part of the reason why they hired a guy to take the whole thing over for them. 

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

When did he write them? How come they are coming out now?

When he was an analyst for ESPN he emailed Bruce Allen who was with the redskins.  The redskins have been under an investigation and the emails were part of it.  

Just now, danlhart87 said:

Rumors on the street are Gruden got fired because he tried showing a female staff member his Spider 2 Y Banana 

Lol moral of this story is watch what you say now. Because in 20 years you might be fired for it haha

Honestly I have no idea about the whole story. But I guess he must've been big mad in his 40's

3 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

He said exactly that this morning.  I’m looking forward to listening tomorrow 

I recall those in his first stint in Oakland did not have good things to say about him. I can't recall who (Tim Brown maybe).

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

He said exactly that this morning.  I’m looking forward to listening tomorrow 

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

When did he write them? How come they are coming out now?

I think it was years ago. They apparently leaked and were emails to Bruce Allen (former TB & WFT executive).

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

When he was an analyst for ESPN he emailed Bruce Allen who was with the redskins.  The redskins have been under an investigation and the emails were part of it.  

Ah. He and Bruce Allen are close from their days in Oakland. I am not a fan of Bruce Allen.

Archived