Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Ravens, Monday, Oct. 11, 2021, 8:15PM

NFLfan

Just now, Shive said:

I'm not a ran of the jet sweep to Dulin. I don't think I've seen him be successful with that. Why not Campbell? He's faster and more dangerous with the ball in his hands.

Yeah dulin is a possession guy moreso than Campbell but like Hines up the gut, Frank thinks they'll never expect it! Even though  they only use dulin for sweps....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SchlicterSZN said:

Yeah dulin is a possession guy moreso than Campbell but like Hines up the gut, Frank thinks they'll never expect it! Even though  they only use dulin for sweps....

Campbell hasn’t been featured since week 1 of last season.  Needs more touches. 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Are We not letting Carson Wentz audible, several times he could’ve audibled out of the play to something else?? 

He’s always late in the play clock.  They’ve gotta get the play in and get lined up faster for him to be able to audible.  Both he and Frank have to get quicker. 

Just now, DrColtsFan said:

Honestly i wish we could but I don’t think we can keep the d line off our quarterback long enough to do that. 

True, draw plays, screens, throwing to hot reads, bootleg passing on run downs is what I’d like to see.

3 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Does Frank call plays?

yup, he does. but his calls after the first scripted series have been head scratching. script was nice though

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

And he totally gave up a lucrative TV job for this.

emails would have come out regardless, so the same would have happened.

1 minute ago, Fluke_33 said:

On Keyshawn Johnson’s radio show this morning he was unequivocal about what a horrible person gruden is.  

Lol. I was going to write that Keyshawn was right about him when he was in Tampa. Keyshawn got a bad rap because he spoke his mind. 

2 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

Gruden is stupid for posting that stuff, but cancel culture is total nonsense! 

An organization deciding to fire one of their most public leaders for racist, misogynistic, and sexist statements is not cancel culture.

Archived