Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Colts at Miami Postgame Thoughts

EastStreet

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

We dont need 11, lmao......it's not luck to get in with so few wins its the quality of the division, rarely has a division had so many weak teams (Worse then NFC east last season)

I called the Jets win, why ? Because as bad as the Jets are Tenn is worse plain and simple when down bodies like today. Tenn is NOT a good club, they have zero defense a spotty O line and today injuries got them. They beat the Colts missing several bodies and a QB would couldnt move, they are not the same caliber of squad when both are healthy.....

Well we agree to disagree then.. I prefer to overlook Texans/Jets/Jaguars and state that they're must win than overlook the Titans and their potential to get 10-11 wins

Just now, DiogoSales said:

Well we agree to disagree then.. I prefer to overlook Texans/Jets/Jaguars and state that they're must win than overlook the Titans and their potential to get 10-11 wins

If you see a flawed Titans team getting 11 wins yes we disagree heavily...glad it isnt happening because that would tax the Colts a bit....

49 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

If they could pull of a miracle against the ravens SF is not looking  great and the rest of these teams are cupcakes. Even if they lose to the Ravens and SF they could come out of this with a 5-5record.

Gotta win those games (I expect loses against the Ravens and 49ers) because we still have games against the Bills, Cardinals, Pats, Bucs, and Raiders. 

2 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Now the game is over and we won it was kind of sad seeing Jacoby booed. 

3 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Yea. Not gonna lie. I’m glad he threw for a couple touchdowns late in the game. 

Peesed me off. He's a backup thrusted into action for goodness sakes. He was our starter and I don't recall him ever getting booed here. Not saying you can't be critical, but the fans sucked today for sure. If he ever embraces backup status, I'd welcome him back to Indy.

4 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Gotta win those games (I expect loses against the Ravens and 49ers) because we still have games against the Bills, Cardinals, Pats, Bucs, and Raiders. 

We will win a couple games nobody expects. We just can’t lose to ones that we should win. Cardinals look like a SB team. SF we will see if they turn to the rookie.

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Peesed me off. He's a backup thrusted into action for goodness sakes. He was our starter and I don't recall him ever getting booed here. Not saying you can't be critical, but the fans sucked today for sure. If he ever embraces backup status, I'd welcome him back to Indy.

Also it's not like they have a great offense or something. Didn't see them boo the Dolphins D giving up 27 points and 100+ rushing yards. If your gonna boo be consistent lol.

the offense is gonna keep getting better , with no training camp and wentz hurt they are suppose to struggle a bit .   people forget how bad rivers was the first couple of games after the browns game he had more picks than touchdowns and played below average .   it was the bengals game where rivers turned it around and he had a full training camp and was healthy . the offense will start clicking just like last year but will be better once wentz can play like russell wilson instead of being immobile .

Look at this ball placement by Wentz. Couldn’t get any better. Campbell should of had that.

Just now, JediXMan said:

Is there any  Colts player that has more fun playing than Jack Doyle. Always grinning ear to ear after making big plays.

I love Jack. Always comes up with that catch when needed. He was limited today it seemed bur really came up big when needed.

39 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

He wasn't surprisingly. Jacoby doesn't really move the needle either way for fans to cheer/boo tbh.

4 minutes ago, CF4L said:

He wasn't surprisingly. Jacoby doesn't really move the needle either way for fans to cheer/boo tbh.

Who were they booing then?

13 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Ugh…Frank lost me when he called Miami a good football team.  Please. With Jacoby they are not good right now.  Still a win on the road in the NFL is hard fought. Frank still have lots of stuff to clean up with his team. 

What is he gonna say?  

Wow I never would of expected this from Turay. This is a exert from Keefer’s story about a players only meeting.

The frustration lingered into Monday, and that’s when fourth-year defensive end Kemoko Turay decided he’d had enough. He hadn’t contributed. He knew it. He told Buckner that he needed to be better, that they all needed to be better.

And he told him he wanted Buckner to tell the entire team the same thing.

Just now, jvan1973 said:

I don't think I can remember any booing at home for a long time

Our fan base was never really like that as far as I can remember. I had season tix before I relocated, and prior to that, went to a lot of games as a kid. Even when we were really bad, don't recall booing specific players. Booing a few times after games, but even that was pretty tame. 

18 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I don't think I can remember any booing at home for a long time

15 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Our fan base was never really like that as far as I can remember. I had season tix before I relocated, and prior to that, went to a lot of games as a kid. Even when we were really bad, don't recall booing specific players. Booing a few times after games, but even that was pretty tame. 

I haven’t been to Indy in a bit but the fan base got ripped nationally for booing Andrew luck.  That wasn’t very long ago.  

5 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

Lots of mistakes.... Against a crappy Dolphins team but..... A win is a win and I'm just going to enjoy it because I think they will be few and far between. I think next week we get embarrassed.

They haven't been embarrassed by anyone so far this year.   

Just now, Fluke_33 said:

I haven’t been to Indy in a bit but the fan base got ripped nationally for booing Andrew luck.  That wasn’t very long ago.  

After his retirement announcement during a game he wasn't playing in.   The stadium was about half full at the time

1 minute ago, Fluke_33 said:

That was an unusual situation brought on by some very weird things and atrocious timing.

I wouldn't have booed personally at the game, but I was booing at home.

33 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Who were they booing then?

What is he gonna say?  

Something like…“Solid team effort. We were able to fight through some adversity and pick up an important win on the road. We know those don’t come easy in this league.  The games just get tougher from here. We got to get better and clean things up.  Bring it in.  Let’s pray…”

lol 

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

That was an unusual situation brought on by some very weird things and atrocious timing.

I wouldn't have booed personally at the game, but I was booing at home.

That’s fine and @jvan1973has excuses for it too or mitigating reasons at least but you cannot say they never boo or haven’t in years without rationalizing it.  

i love Indy and the fan base but they’re not perfect 

Archived