Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Dolphins, October 3rd, 2021, 1PM ET

NFLfan

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

I agree, but being really unfair, the true elite QBs negate that. We were spoiled by Manning.

That's just not Wentz. He's just a different type of QB. 

Guys like Rivers and Manning that can literally make a bad OL look good loll. 

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Well, technically 2 out of 3.  This really isn't a true NFL game.

The Colts need a healthy Nelson and B. Smith. This is a game that the Colts should win. Wentz is better than what we have seen. 

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I think that's a flag on MAC in the endzone. Dude isn't playing the ball no way.

I was thinking the same thing, he never turned around and basically just put his arm in front so MAC couldn't see.

Just now, EastStreet said:

That's just not Wentz. He's just a different type of QB. 

Guys like Rivers and Manning that can literally make a bad OL look good loll. 

How would  you describe Wentz using a classic QB? He's an odd one sometimes. Good arm, not bad physically (pre-injuries certainly), not the worst IQ, but never seemed to kick on after that purple patch. 

But I wouldn't call him a Favre-like gunslinger.

Just now, Zoltan said:

Now, I just hope they keep Pryor in the game, and we cut Davenport after the game lol

Can you get cut mid-game? 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

How would  you describe Wentz using a classic QB? He's an odd one sometimes. Good arm, not bad physically (pre-injuries certainly), not the worst IQ, but never seemed to kick on after that purple patch. 

Needs a good chunk of help. Holds onto the ball a beat to long frequently- he'd be running around if he could right now. Not a great read of the D.

Pro- good arm, seems like a tough enough guy, when healthy .. he can run around. 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Can you get cut mid-game? 

Well Vontae Davis retired mid-game lol

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Needs a good chunk of help. Holds onto the ball a beat to long frequently- he'd be running around if he could right now. Not a great read of the D.

Pro- good arm, seems like a tough enough guy, when healthy .. he can run around. 

I feel like he's good enough that you won't just burn it all down and move on, but not good enough to be the guy. Andy Dalton syndrome.

Archived