Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Dolphins, October 3rd, 2021, 1PM ET

NFLfan

Your Indianapolis Colts will be vying for their first win this season when they travel to Florida for a meeting with the Miami Dolphins this Sunday. They will have several key players out:

• Guard Quenton Nelson (ankle/knee),

• defensive end Kwity Paye (hamstring),

• OT Braden Smith (foot/thumb),

• Khari Willis (ankle/groin) and

• cornerback Rock Ya-Sin (knee).

Carson Wentz and Jonathan Taylor are questionable. 

The Dolphins have injuries too, including their starting QB. It sounds like former Colts QB Jacoby Brissett will start in place of the injured Tua. Colts fans feeling more confident?

Enjoy the game. Good luck! 

Lets Go Football GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• NFLfan unlocked this topic
  • Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok enough of this nonsense, we are winning this game. We have too or the season is over. Colts 23-20. I am a history guy as you know so I want the current players to read this:

12 Divisional Round Apps = 1987, 1995, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2018

5 AFC Title Games Apps = 1995, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014

2 SB Apps = 2006, 2009

1 SB win = 2006 Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons- I have him on my side, we will win tomorrow. Leonard read this, create turnovers, Wentz play smart and get rid of the ball quick because at this point you are making Rivers look great. 

14 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I get where he is coming from. He explained it the other day. It makes the situation worse. Just have to keep improving and then winning takes care of itself.

I want coaches and players that are obsessed with winning.

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

So Wentz must be feeling pretty good. Poor Eason.

Eason must really be dense as a brick.... It was rumored, but I've not seen a second year QB with so little exposure his rookie season fall from grace this fast.... Did he take a drunken dump in Frank's car??? That's the only thing this side of absolutely sucking that could explain this.

2 minutes ago, SchlicterSZN said:

Eason must really be dense as a brick.... It was rumored, but I've not seen a second year QB with so little exposure his rookie season fall from grace this fast.... Did he take a drunken dump in Frank's car??? That's the only thing this side of absolutely sucking that could explain this.

Don’t need three QBs active especially with other injury concerns 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Despite the obvious focus on QBs I feel this one is on the D. If we can't get it going against this poor O-line and a QB who we know is limited downfield. Stop the run, stop the underneath and ask questions.

Just not confident in our scheme. Two first downs given already lol.. 

Archived