Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Dolphins, October 3rd, 2021, 1PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

He's elite coming down hill. Mediocre to poor going back. 

Still say he needs to move to SS, and we need to find a FS. 

I think he'd be pretty well rounded in the box. 

I think so.

I'm streaming so can't rwd. 

Yes, yes and yes. Can he rush the passer, because that really opens up the box of tricks. Though I think the Rams overuse Ramsey in this. 

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

2006 and not let the Redskins fold Manning backwards..

You made me have a sad.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SteelCityColt said:

It's still perhaps one of my most favourite seasons, even over losing to the Saints. 

It was definitely fun season wise.

I had to watch it down south with my girl's family, who are Saints and Falcons fans.... 

Felt like a proctology exam... 

Just now, EastStreet said:

It was definitely fun season wise.

I had to watch it down south with my girl's family, who are Saints and Falcons fans.... 

Felt like a proctology exam... 

I watched that with a few buddies, one dude who's not into football was like "my wife is a Saints fan" and went... full fan in the middle of the game.. I asked him.. why aren't you watching this with your wife?... "We're fighting".. Oh..

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Yes, yes and yes. Can he rush the passer, because that really opens up the box of tricks. Though I think the Rams overuse Ramsey in this. 

I'm sure he can blitz. He's a big boom kinda guy. 

Willis has been decent though in that area, at least he was last year. I think Blackmon would be better though.

1 minute ago, CobraKai344 said:

Haha…Wentz may be dead by halfway through the season.  Good lord!  Davenport is terrible!  

He ole's the rushers right through lol.. 

Oh god, I've just had an vision of us becoming the Browns. The classic Browns of despair, and Q is our Joe Thomas. 

I honestly feel at this point unless something dramatic happens this year, I'd give Ballard another go around but with a coach truly of his choosing. Sit Wentz and say go draft your QB and you're living or dying but those two choices.

Archived