Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Round 4 Prediction

I badly want to say someone like D'Ante Smith....but that is who I want and not necessarily who I think lol

Probably a guy like Tyree Gillespie from Mizzou.

He was solid at the Senior Bowl and when they played Florida he shut down Kyle Pitts to the tune of one catch for 8 yards against his coverage. 

Plus this:

Now that I think about it, maybe he is someone I want close to as much as Smith lol. Wishful thinking.

32 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Jaelon Darden WR North Texas

Finished 3rd in yards and 2nd in TDs

Small but an absolute monster in the slot and YAC machine

He could eventually replace TY

Jaelon Darden is great. Check out kj stepherson jacksonville if you haven't already

Just now, danlhart87 said:

I'll do some research 

Where is he projected to go

depends, I've seen 4th round(pff) and udfa(mcshay)

he was at Notre Dame, got dismissed, then eventually ended up at jacksonville state. you can find game tape on YouTube of him at both schools

4 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Jaelon Darden WR North Texas

Finished 3rd in yards and 2nd in TDs

Small but an absolute monster in the slot and YAC machine

He could eventually replace TY

I'll go left field here. Ballard trades completely out of the round. Picks up a 5th this year and a 5th next year from a team to add an extra pick next year and get it to 7. I also predict one more trade down after that this draft in the 5th to pick up two 6ths.

That gives us a 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, 6th, 6th, and 7th this year

It also gives us either a 1st or 2nd next year (depending on which one we lose) a 3rd, 4th, 5th, 5th, 6th, and 7th

That's get us 7 pick in this draft and next draft.

Little bonus round 4 and 5 prediction! :thmup:

Top available prospects by position:

OT - Stone Forsythe

CB - Kary Vincent jr, Shaun Wade or D Lenoir

LB - Dylan Moses, Jabril Cox, Justin Hilliard, Derrick Barnes or Garret Wallow

S - Tyree Gillespie

WR - Amon Ra St Brown, Semi Fehoko or Seth Williams

TE - Brevin Jordan 

It would be ideal to get one of these guys along with a trade for Ertz.

I don't have any predictions as I'm sure we are now going BPA. But some players I like are:

Stone Forsythe- OT

Derrick Barnes‐ LB

Doente Brown- OG

Amon St. RA- WR

Dazz Newsome- WR

Marquez Stevenson- WR

Quentin Morris- TE

Tay Gowan- CB

Franklin McCaine- CB

Oddly there are still some DE and DL guys I wouldn't mind but that would seem overkill at this point but never say never.

Trill Williams is a player I like, though I’m not expecting a CB taken in the 4th.

TE, WR, LB or S are the positions I think we will be drafting today.

Tony Fields II is a good off-ball LB prospect that can give depth behind Leonard.

I was never the biggest fan ofBrevin Jordan, I want more athleticism and size from a move TE. But I’d be ok with him in the 4th I suppose.

Don’t see the point in drafting an OT at this stage, none of the players left will be an upgrade over Tevi, Davenport or Holden.

Could possibly see a trade for Ertz too, but I think Ballard doesn’t want to pick up his relatively expensive contract.

2 hours ago, Archer said:

Chris Rumph II (as a LB)

Kenny Yeboah 

Jabril Cox 

Robert Rochell

Tyree Gillespie 

Nick Eubanks

Kenny Yeboah and Robert Rochell ... PLEASE in 4 and 5

48 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

Don’t see the point in drafting an OT at this stage, none of the players left will be an upgrade over Tevi, Davenport or Holden.

Could possibly see a trade for Ertz too, but I think Ballard doesn’t want to pick up his relatively expensive contract.

YEP !!!

4 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'll go left field here. Ballard trades completely out of the round. Picks up a 5th this year and a 5th next year from a team to add an extra pick next year and get it to 7. I also predict one more trade down after that this draft in the 5th to pick up two 6ths.

That gives us a 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, 6th, 6th, and 7th this year

It also gives us either a 1st or 2nd next year (depending on which one we lose) a 3rd, 4th, 5th, 5th, 6th, and 7th

That's get us 7 pick in this draft and next draft.

Little bonus round 4 and 5 prediction! :thmup:

Already projected to have an extra 5th(Autry), and 6th(Brissett) next year.

1st/ or 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 5th, 6th, 6th, 7th.

Might still do what you suggested but already are setting at 8 picks next year.

I expect a trade down today for sure, hopefully for picks today though. If we could turn our 4 picks to 5 or 6 that would be good.

I am hoping we don't move Banogu for a late pick though, I want to see what he does this year before giving up early on him.

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Already projected to have an extra 5th(Autry), and 6th(Brissett) next year.

1st/ or 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 5th, 6th, 6th, 7th.

Might still do what you suggested but already are setting at 8 picks next year.

I expect a trade down today for sure, hopefully for picks today though. If we could turn our 4 picks to 5 or 6 that would be good.

I am hoping we don't move Banogu for a late pick though, I want to see what he does this year before giving up early on him.

I forgot about the Comp picks lol. Agree with you on Banogu as well, he was benched last year, but not due to performance. While Dayo is injured, let Banogu play this year and get one more chance. We are probably losing Turay and Lewis if they don't show something this year, so getting something out of Banogu this year would be nice. We have some young talent at EDGE now, lets see what comes of it and what comes of day 3.

38 minutes ago, ColtJax said:

Last year Marvin Wilson (FSU DT) is a 1st round pick, maybe a top 15 pick. This year he's still on the board. We really don't need a DT, but he's great value.

I've thought that all off-season. Dude was DT1 last year for many before returning. Must have fallen off a cliff because all draft season he's been nowhere to be seen.

3 hours ago, funktacious2 said:

I don't have any predictions as I'm sure we are now going BPA. But some players I like are:

Stone Forsythe- OT

Derrick Barnes‐ LB

Doente Brown- OG

Amon St. RA- WR

Dazz Newsome- WR

Marquez Stevenson- WR

Quentin Morris- TE

Tay Gowan- CB

Franklin McCaine- CB

Oddly there are still some DE and DL guys I wouldn't mind but that would seem overkill at this point but never say never.

I would tempted to go with that Alabama pipeline. Guard Deonte Brown.

Archived