Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat Robertson Says Peyton Deserves To Be Injured

Peyton and Eli fan

What did Broncos do to Tebow? Replace him with a better QB? HOW COULD THEY!? What where they thinking when they replaced a average QB with one of the greatest ever! What a tragedy.

For the record, the Broncos will look smart when they cruise to a 12-4, 13-3 record with a first round bye in playoffs while Tebow spends 6 weeks playing wildcat before even getting the chance to start over marky mark.

This guy is an *. He blamed minority Americans for the 9/11 attacks, he said a nuclear weapon going off at the State Department would be a good thing, he said Hurricane Katrina was God's response to abortion, the earthquake in Haiti was because of a pact with the Devil, God told him there would be a nuclear attack on the US in 2007, etc.

He's an *. He's the reason people hate Christians.

PS -- If this crosses the line per the rules of the site, I apologize. Don't mean to spark a political or religious debate.

What did Broncos do to Tebow? Replace him with a better QB? HOW COULD THEY!? What where they thinking when they replaced a average QB with one of the greatest ever! What a tragedy.

For the record, the Broncos will look smart when they cruise to a 12-4, 13-3 record with a first round bye in playoffs while Tebow spends 6 weeks playing wildcat before even getting the chance to start over marky mark.

the broncos wont be cruising to anything. have you seen their schedule and peyton will be rusty out of the gate having missed a whole year

Man, what a jerk. No one deserves to be injured, not the players they targeted or the guy involved in it. No one deserves to be injured, that was just a very rude and mean thing to say. He better stick to incorrectly stating the end of the world.

As someone who considers himself a man of faith, I find this highly repulsive coming from Pat. it's people like Pat Robertson and others that give the likes of Tebow and others who actually walk in stride in their faith a bad rep. You should never wish harm upon someone like that. He's been showing signs of dimentia (sp) for years now. Get him off the air.

Far be it from me to seemingly defend someone that I detest beyond belief, but the article says that his comment was more like "if Peyton got injured it would serve the Broncos right".

Just as ridiculous, but it's a far cry from sitting in his crypt with a voodoo doll and wishing ill on Peyton. He's just saying (in his typically *ic, puritanical, ignorant, offensive way) that "them Broncos did wrong and now they deserve whatever wrong comes to them". He didn't say that Peyton did anything wrong, or that Peyton deserved anything bad.

I can't believe that I just wrote that. I think I'm going to go sterilize my hands.

This guy is an *. He blamed minority Americans for the 9/11 attacks, he said a nuclear weapon going off at the State Department would be a good thing, he said Hurricane Katrina was God's response to abortion, the earthquake in Haiti was because of a pact with the Devil, God told him there would be a nuclear attack on the US in 2007, etc.

He's an *. He's the reason people hate Christians.

PS -- If this crosses the line per the rules of the site, I apologize. Don't mean to spark a political or religious debate.

Pat Robertson agreed with Jerry Falwell when he blamed 9/11 on Jewish people, homosexuals, and pagans, etc... This is right up his alley. The guy is a ^fool^ of epic proportions and needs to go the way of the dinosaurs.

This guy is an *. He blamed minority Americans for the 9/11 attacks, he said a nuclear weapon going off at the State Department would be a good thing, he said Hurricane Katrina was God's response to abortion, the earthquake in Haiti was because of a pact with the Devil, God told him there would be a nuclear attack on the US in 2007, etc. He's an *. He's the reason people hate Christians. PS -- If this crosses the line per the rules of the site, I apologize. Don't mean to spark a political or religious debate.

Yeah you have more people like him, Christianity will be extinct.