Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts jags predictions

Stephen

6 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

The no "w"s were because of Vinny and had nothing to do with not having TY on the field. 

Colts 0-8 without T.Y. historically...says different.  

Plus Vinny is still with this team so my prediction stands.  We’ll see what happens Sunday.  I don’t mind the taste of crow as long as I have my Sweet Baby Rays sauce.  

2 hours ago, onebad150 said:

I see Ebron having a breakout game with 2TD and a 2 point conversion, Colts come out of their slumber for a 28-27 win and The-crowd-goes-wild after AV misses another PAT:headspin::headspin::headspin:

Everyone kept complaining about his targets last week and he needed to catch them. Hoyers passes were so far off. I don’t think that happens with Jacoby. Also heard on a jags podcast they are pretty bad at covering TE. The first jags game last year Ebron has 3 TD. Two passing and one rushing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Colts 0-8 without T.Y. historically...says different.  

Plus Vinny is still with this team so my prediction stands.  We’ll see what happens Sunday.  I don’t mind the taste of crow as long as I have my Sweet Baby Rays sauce.  

I was specifically referring to this season. 

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Everyone kept complaining about his targets last week and he needed to catch them. Hoyers passes were so far off. I don’t think that happens with Jacoby. Also heard on a jags podcast they are pretty bad at covering TE. The first jags game last year Ebron has 3 TD. Two passing and one rushing.

I think Doyle and Ebron will have a good day. (as long as Ebron don't have drops that is) 

• Like 1

This game could really go either way. The Jags could look to pile it on a Colts team licking their wounds from some painful losses where there should have been Ws. 

With Foles back, he could play lights out or struggle. So I think it comes down to how our offense rebounds without T.Y.  in the line up - offense executes and I think we have a good shot. If they come out slow with 3 and outs - Frank calling predictable 1st down inside runs into walls and Jacoby checking down on 2nd and 3rd, then we probably lose this game honestly. I bet the game plan has us running the ball and I really don’t think we will find success in the running game tomorrow against a still stout Jags defensive front. 

AV needs to have a rebound game as well. If he misses an extra point and a FG, I think we lose as well. 

I really hope I’m wrong, but I think our struggles continue at home setting up a win out or out of the playoffs scenario to conclude the season. AV misses at least one XP. 

24-19 Jags

• Like 1

6 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Geez, if Vinny hits his kicks we would have been 3-0 in those games. 

This years losses have a lot more to do with Vinny missing his kicks than not having TY on the field. 

Which is why the Colts’ historical record (beyond just this season) without TY is relevant. They simply have never won without him...even with Luck as QB.    His absence matters. 

Vinny is also a major problem. You won’t find a post of mine on here defending him for this season Or denying his impact on the Colts losses. 

Vinny’s continued presence and TY’s absence are why I think the Jags win this game. 

On 11/14/2019 at 9:41 AM, aaron11 said:

colts are favored by 3, kind of ironic considering the kicking situation 

9 straight close games where they played either up or down to the competition, betting or predicting either way on this team is such a crap shot now

i'll say i have no idea who will win any reaming game this year :dunno:

Read between the lines. We are actually 7 point favorites. Vegas factors in a missed fieldgoal and extra point. 

Colts 23- 20. Gotta cover that 2.5 spread. 

13 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

hoyer was doing his famous throwing them open they were just not where the ball was, the fins were.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

So nice this wasnt the case my man. You got a lotta likes which just goes to show the negativity on the forum didn't mirror the locker room

Im happy to be wrong. Coming off two horrible weeks, there was plenty reason for pessimism. Then factor in the TY record 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Im happy to be wrong. Coming off two horrible weeks, there was plenty reason for pessimism. Then factor in the TY record 

I had us only winning 20-19 going in as I was scared going into this and didn't know what to expect. I was just playing the law of averages thinking we wouldn't lose 3 in a row and JB was back too.

On 11/14/2019 at 9:42 AM, Chloe6124 said:

If no TY or DF play jags probably win. We won’t be able to run the ball with no passing game. If we get behind it’s going to get ugly. The only hope is a week of practice with Marcus Johnson will help Jacoby maybe get him some touches. 

I fear this team has already lost lost its spirit and we all get TY and DF back to late.

oops.

On 11/14/2019 at 12:06 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know you are not a huge fan of JB but he's back thank God after the garbage we watched last Sunday, that was like watching Curtis Painter running the offense. JB at least is above average IMO. JB being back and the fact I do not see us losing 3 in a row leads me to believe we squeeze one out over Jax. Something like 20-19 lol. We need TY back badly. Ravens should take care of Houston as well, if that happens we will be in 1st place through 10 games at 6-4. 

I wanted to make sure that is what I had. I have had about 10 beers at this point but I did happy homer simpson GIF, I even said Ravens would win too.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Lol.  Reading through this thread.

Many of you didn't give us a snowball's chance in Hell of winning.  And most were basing that on Vinny.

So happy he proved y'all wrong!  

I gave us a 23-20 win, even with Vinny leaving 4 points on the board. He proved me wrong, and we won much bigger than I could have expected. 

This forum is sad to go back read through at times. Lol'ing at some of the posts on this thread. 

• Like 2

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

I gave us a 23-20 win, even with Vinny leaving 4 points on the board. He proved me wrong, and we won much bigger than I could have expected. 

This forum is sad to go back read through at times. Lol'ing at some of the posts on this thread. 

Yeah there was only a few of us that us winning and you were 1 too :thmup:. I just figured no way in heck we lose 3 in row and JB was back too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Glad to be wrong. Thought the Jags D wouldn't get embarrassed, who knew?  

I didn't think we'd run down their throats, but our defense is playing pretty spectacular right now, so it's a slap in the face to assume they wouldn't keep us in this thing, even with a sub par offense. 

5 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

I am very glad to have been proven wrong.

Same here.  Surprised Colts won easily for a change and that they dominated the Jags defense the way they did.  Don’t think many saw that coming given how the Colts were playing the past few weeks.  Good division win.  Need another next week.