Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

I am talking about they both hang onto the ball and seem to lack confidence when it comes to driving the ball down the field....deep throws

Yeah, I can see that comparison.

I actually think Mariotta is a bit more consistent with the midrange throws than JB.  Just not sure if Reich is not calling them or JB just not getting them out of his hands fast enough?

JB has not looked good today, though.

Just now, coming on strong said:

i  never saw a Qb hold the ball so long he makes the o line look bad .  aron rodgers gets the ball of in 2 seconds or less and still goes deep .  it takes brissett 6 seconds to hit a 10 yard pass

Guess you’re forgetting Lucks career...

gotta take the good with the bad yes JB holds the ball too long and doesn’t go deep just like luck wouldn’t go short but always threw deep and Also held the ball never giving up causing Turnovers y’all complain about it all idc how they do as long as we win as a unit 

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i  never saw a Qb hold the ball so long he makes the o line look bad .  aron rodgers gets the ball of in 2 seconds or less and still goes deep .  it takes brissett 6 seconds to hit a 10 yard pass

Umm...no.  If you're talking about release time of his throws, then yes.  If you're talking about how long he holds the ball, Rodgers is the king of extending plays until his guys get open.  He scrambles around back there forever.

Just now, will426 said:

gotta take the good with the bad yes JB holds the ball too long and doesn’t go deep just like luck wouldn’t go short but always threw deep and Also held the ball never giving up causing Turnovers y’all complain about it all idc how they do as long as we win as a unit 

Not today.