Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Soo How Are You Guys Gonna Play The Next Madden With The Colts?

typhoon2285

Idk how ill do it theres so many holes in the team, and no trade bait outside of mathis, im good at madden and love to play as the colts on all-madden and usally go far in franchise mode every year not always winning the super bowl or going 16-0 but i always make playoffs at least. How will you guys play??

Madden is junk and has been since the PS3 versions.. the last 2 years were downright unplayable. I miss the days of madden on the ps2 when it was a good game. The people who make Madden nowadays are so lost, they have people on the development team who are hired and fired every year. Gameplay sucks.

All madden too hard, the level below it way too easy, and everything about the gameplay is garbage. It isn't real football at all.

make 21 copies of andrew luck. luck passes to luck for 99 yard td. luck hands off to luck oh what a block by luck to spring luck free. qb is being pressured by luck and luck creams him. luck is locked up fitz, ball is thrown up in the air INT. luck can do anything haha

I love rebuilding teams, will be fun trying to get back to the "glory days"

Yeah im a wannabe* mastermind GM in those games. If the game is good and I actually buy it (unlike the past few Maddens) Ill probably use the Colts mostly.

I usually was bored playing as the Colts in the past because Peyton was so good. lol

Yeah im a wannabe* mastermind GM in those games. If the game is good and I actually buy it (unlike the past few Maddens) Ill probably use the Colts mostly.

I usually was bored playing as the Colts in the past because Peyton was so good. lol

i kno last madden i traded manning nd a draft pik for stafford + Cj j.r i still made it to playoffs on all madden but lost in the afc champ to steelers

If I buy it I'll use the Colts.

I'll have to see if it's worth buying though or just the same retreed they offered up the past couple of years with minor improvements. If you see them trying to sell the game on things like putting Super Bowl patches in the game and towels in the game, like they did a couple of years ago you know it's a no go because it's the same game just a little prettier.

I really wish they would over haul the front office proition of the game and make it more realistic. I am playing MLB the show 2012 right now and it almost has EVERYTHING a team has to go threw during the season and off-season. The Madden front office mood is just too easy. I mean you can trade your first round pick to another team for their first second and third round pick at the deadline if you want even if you are like 6-0 and they are 0-6.

Also there are way too many 8-8 teams in that game. I had Peyton go down for a year and still won the AFC South at 6-10! They build too much paraity into the game. Here's the really sad thing about the 6-10 team I simulated things just to see how they would go and beat a 8-8 wild card team and then beat the 10-6 home field threw out the playoff team to get to the AFC Championship game...

They need to rebuild the platform this game is made on, it's absolute junk. they're just banking on the fact that they're the only game in town with "MADDEN" plastered on the front, doing little else to improve the game.

Gotta love how they don't even do real face scans anymore for the most part just a bunch of generic computer looking players. You want to play a sports game? NBA 2k12 or MLB The Show. I hate those sports but those video games wont even make you want to touch madden they're incredible.

Run bootlegs with Luck to Tamme.

Tamme is not signed and there are no indications that he will be. Madden is terrible. I usually just do a franchise draft thing anyways and build from the ground up around him. I don't know how people beat ALL-Madden. I usually have to customize the settings because its way to hard and yet just below it is way too easy. IDK ..its not a very good game.

They need to rebuild the platform this game is made on, it's absolute junk. they're just banking on the fact that they're the only game in town with "MADDEN" plastered on the front, doing little else to improve the game.

Gotta love how they don't even do real face scans anymore for the most part just a bunch of generic computer looking players. You want to play a sports game? NBA 2k12 or MLB The Show. I hate those sports but those video games wont even make you want to touch madden they're incredible.

NBA 2K12 is amazing in franchise compared to Madden. The Show is pretty good too

Tamme is not signed and there are no indications that he will be. Madden is terrible. I usually just do a franchise draft thing anyways and build from the ground up around him. I don't know how people beat ALL-Madden. I usually have to customize the settings because its way to hard and yet just below it is way too easy. IDK ..its not a very good game.

I believe he will be signed. Just a hunch. I honestly play on all-madden all the time. Its tough but it really forces you to be a good signal caller. My cousin made it to the final 4 in the Madden Challenge a year ago so Madden kinda runs in my family. There are still a lot of issues with the game but its becoming more and more like a real football game.

You have to be balanced on offense and mix up your coverages and blitzes a ton.

I believe he will be signed. Just a hunch. I honestly play on all-madden all the time. Its tough but it really forces you to be a good signal caller. My cousin made it to the final 4 in the Madden Challenge a year ago so Madden kinda runs in my family. There are still a lot of issues with the game but its becoming more and more like a real football game.

You have to be balanced on offense and mix up your coverages and blitzes a ton.

Yeah. I try. My defense is superb but my offense is lacking. It is a very good challenge but I really don't want to play a 6-3 ball game. I have to settle for a lot of FG and to me that isn't that enjoyable. Especially when they break a big play in the last minute to beat me inevitably lol. Then I step down and I'm winning 49-3. Just something in the middle would be nice.

Yeah. I try. My defense is superb but my offense is lacking. It is a very good challenge but I really don't want to play a 6-3 ball game. I have to settle for a lot of FG and to me that isn't that enjoyable. Especially when they break a big play in the last minute to beat me inevitably lol. Then I step down and I'm winning 49-3. Just something in the middle would be nice.

Lol, I understand. Honestly, my tip would be to remove the auto-sprint and auto-strafe feature the game automatically has on (if you didnt already know). Also, run the ball. I can't emphasize that enough. In madden its so key to having offensive success. I usually try and play ball control with the Texans and it works wonders. Also running vertical routes with the Texans in 5 wide out's is deadly. Give it a try brotha and tell me what you think.

if im rebuilding the colts ill throw it on what i like to call ''ghetto all madden'' i throw it to custom difficultly making offense 13 difficulty nd defense 12, all madden is 15 everything while all pro is 10 everything, it goes up to 20 everything, im always better on offense than D so i make offense more challenging my games usally are 6 min 15 sec acclerated clock nd the scores end like 35- 24 ill always find a way to score but challenging to stop a good offense with the colts mediore D, for some reason the only team tht beats me every time is the texans idk y even when i have peyton ill lose i played a season on all pro for fun nd i went 15-1 losing to the texans winning the superbowl still tho, when i throw it to the setting ''my skill'' its usally pass offense 18 run offense 16 nd pass D 14 nd run D 9, i love playing it tho the worst ive done is 9-7 still making playoffs ill sit there nd do trades to make my team as best as possible if i gotta, like one of my favorite one sided trades ive done was jeff sat nd a 3rd round for alex mac nd joe hayden, perfect for me dumb for them, no force trades ethir

Couldnt agree more

It would be awesome if 2k gets the franchise and starts to build the game

I have never seen anything worse than that Become a Hall of Fame mode

The lack of rivals make EA develope the game like this, they wont lose money anyway

I'm going to be like every smart Madden player, I'm going to play with Michael Vick and run around like a freak like he did in madden 04 :sarcasm:

I never liked playing as the Colts in Madden unless it was Franchise mode. Online mode they just aren't good for what I need.

I love madden too but no. I will probably use the team that adds manning and Reggie to their roster...

I hope they make the team play mode and online franchise better this year.

regardless of anything i do gaming or at home or work i play and talk the colts!!! to do anything else i feel is questionable to the devotion of your team. why would you want to play as another team and call yourself a colt?

regardless of anything i do gaming or at home or work i play and talk the colts!!! to do anything else i feel is questionable to the devotion of your team. why would you want to play as another team and call yourself a colt?

So now we are questioning people's fan hood over the team they use on a video game...

What's next? I went to a packers game once because I got free tickets does that mean I am not a colts fan for going to watch another team play?

HUGE if...EA's Madden has been getting worse and worse every year since 2006

This. I have yet to buy a Madden after '06. It is simply the best of the franchise. I was upset ESPN 2K NFL games were forced to be discontinued. Backbreaker showed a glimmer of hope, but they aren't going to continue to make console game

HUGE if...EA's Madden has been getting worse and worse every year since 2006

The moment they bought that license from the NFL they got lazy and unimagintive. They no longer had competiton from 2K so they did not have to put anything good out. Now you are just basically paying $60 for a roster update and that is it. Madden 2006 was an abomination and anyone who worked on that should be embarrassed. When the previous year version kicks its butt you know you made a terrible game.

I could not imagine where we would be if this season they were coming out with Madden 2013 and 2K was coming out with NFL 2K13. Heck to me 2K5 is still the best football game I have played with Madden 2005 almost right up there.

With all the other great games out there like Skyrim, Saints Row 3, and ME3 and future great games like Assassin Creed 3 who has time to waste playing a glorified roster update?

Lol, because it is a video game and I like to win. The colts have not fit my style of play on the madden video game in a few years.

Your reply towards me is very irritating. I am 100% a colts fan and always will be. I notice you are a new member so I will give you a break but do not try to play the "let's debate who is a true fan card" or you will not get yourself much respect around here.

Madden is junk and has been since the PS3 versions.. the last 2 years were downright unplayable. I miss the days of madden on the ps2 when it was a good game. The people who make Madden nowadays are so lost, they have people on the development team who are hired and fired every year. Gameplay sucks.

All madden too hard, the level below it way too easy, and everything about the gameplay is garbage. It isn't real football at all.

I agree, madden has suck so badly since being added to the xbox 360 and ps3 system. There are some plays that are unstoppable. and teams like the radiers are unbeatable with those wr with 95+ speed.