Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Soo How Are You Guys Gonna Play The Next Madden With The Colts?

typhoon2285

The moment they bougI canht that license from the NFL they got lazy and unimagintive. They no longer had competiton from 2K so they did not have to put anything good out. Now you are just basically paying $60 for a roster update and that is it. Madden 2006 was an abomination and anyone who worked on that should be embarrassed. When the previous year version kicks its butt you know you made a terrible game.

I could not imagine where we would be if this season they were coming out with Madden 2013 and 2K was coming out with NFL 2K13. Heck to me 2K5 is still the best football game I have played with Madden 2005 almost right up there.

With all the other great games out there like Skyrim, Saints Row 3, and ME3 and future great games like Assassin Creed 3 who has time to waste playing a glorified roster update?

Best quote of the day.

I still play 2k5 now and i have a ps3 with madden 12!

you only pay for the roster update and its sad. 2k 05 had football right. just watch the game. the halftime show is amazing for a 2k game.

I asked Donnie Moore (ratings czar) if they'll put the face scan of Andrew Luck on madden 13 instead of generic face scan like they do with so many players. and he didn't shoot it down. They're just so lazy and full of excuses. No semblance of what we want as consumers

The moment they bought that license from the NFL they got lazy and unimagintive. They no longer had competiton from 2K so they did not have to put anything good out. Now you are just basically paying $60 for a roster update and that is it. Madden 2006 was an abomination and anyone who worked on that should be embarrassed. When the previous year version kicks its butt you know you made a terrible game.

I could not imagine where we would be if this season they were coming out with Madden 2013 and 2K was coming out with NFL 2K13. Heck to me 2K5 is still the best football game I have played with Madden 2005 almost right up there.

With all the other great games out there like Skyrim, Saints Row 3, and ME3 and future great games like Assassin Creed 3 who has time to waste playing a glorified roster update?

No kidding. That's like Business 101. Competition improves quality and decreases price in order to get more sales. Unfortunately, Goodell and the NFL didn't seem to understand that when they gave EA exclusive rights