Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kenny Moore

1959Colts

I will admit I cringed when I seen Moore on the field early in the season, but since the secondary has been playing more man, Moore has played really well. Eberflaus being more aggressive with the blitzes has helped but I tip my hat to the guy, him and the rest of the secondary, has really come along the last few weeks. 

So, not only to eat crow on Mr. Moore\s behalf, but I also have to eat another good helping for Mr. Autry as well. That guy has been playing out of his mind lately. The defense is starting to come along, regardless of who they've played. If this team can make it in to the playoffs they are going to be a tough out for anybody. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Reminds me more of Jason David IMO.

Yeah??

I see the aggressiveness that we liked from Jnnings at times.

Never was much of a Jason David fan. Marvin roasting him when he came back is my lasting memory of him..:D

Either way, he's been a great cheap find.

He's one of the most improved players I've ever seen on the Colts. 

When he first started, he looked lost on the field. I thought he was too small to be playing and he would be outmatched. Now he's the best corner on the team and he brings great physicality. Keep up the excellent work Kenny! 

P.S. I absolutely love the handshakes after great plays. Keep doing that please. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

And no one mentioned Moore also had a huge interception...   keybokay in the game.    Not a word....

Tough crowd...

Oh well....   another good game from Kenny Moore...

I believe that was on 4th down and he returned it maybe 5 to 8 yards.

Always great to have an interception, but not much more huge than just batting it down, there.

16 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

And no one mentioned Moore also had a huge interception...   keybokay in the game.    Not a word....

Tough crowd...

Oh well....   another good game from Kenny Moore...

His int reminded me of a Belichek D. They run their pass under the LB'er offense for awhile and the defenders get used to the plays.
 Make it look like you are going to cover the play the same way as before and then break off coverage and cut to where the QB Expects to have a wide open receiver.
Suck them in. Ty Law. 

Eberflus, the position coach and Moore are planning for, expecting this opportunity to happen before the game begins.  Sure hope to see one against KC.

• Like 2