Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

This is a rebuild folks. 

I know "fan" is short for fanatical , but really... how do people not see it?

I said my expectations this season weren't based on wins and losses , but how Andrew returns to form and how our young players progress. 

Andrew looks good. This kids are having ups and downs (which is normal) , but overall it's promising. 

Why people wanted us to add a bunch of overpaid free agents just to artificially inflate our record and saddle us with bad money is beyond me. 

We'll get there. Trust me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

As ridiculous as it is for some fans to put all blame on Luck it is equally ridiculous for some to keep saying he is an elite QB and should be MVP. 

He absolutely is an elite QB on the most awful team. He's not an MVP because, again, he is on an awful team that is not in playoff contention.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

As ridiculous as it is for some fans to put all blame on Luck it is equally ridiculous for some to keep saying he is an elite QB and should be MVP. 

Exactly not every mistake is because of everyone else. Luck does contribute and make mistakes. Every time he does tho, ppl blame everyone else but him. It’s crazy. I know that he’s doing all he can but that doesn’t excuse him every time.

5 minutes ago, needanoline63 said:

I can be upset with how poor my team is playing, it’s sad, it’s pathetic. If you aren’t mad then you don’t care

If you're not mad, then you realize that....

(1)  It's just a game.

(2)  The people that suffer most from the Colts poor play are not you and me.  It's the people that are actually on the team or associated with it.

(3)  There is absolutely nothing to be gained from getting mad over things that you can't control.

If you get mad over football, then what's the point?  It's entertainment.  Why spend your free time on something that makes you upset?

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

It has been very aggravating watching this fail of a game.  Truly, I feel like this is the nail in the coffin of the 2018 Colts. 

Yeah, it's going to be about the same record as last year if we're lucky.  Bad news. Good news for those who want to attend a game without breaking the bank,  cheap good tickets.  The stadium experience is still great no matter the record. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

(1)  It's just a game.

(2)  The people that suffer most from the Colts poor play are not you and me.  It's the people that are actually on the team or associated with it.

(3)  There is absolutely nothing to be gained from getting mad over things that you can't control.

If you get mad over football, then what's the point?  It's entertainment.  Why spend your free time on something that makes you upset?

The answer may be found in point number 2.  Apparently, several people on this board believe that they are actually part of the team.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

(1)  It's just a game.

Wife and I were talking about this before the game started.   The fans get madder at mistakes and losses more so than the players on the team and FO does.  It's a paycheck to them, coaches, GM, and the owner.  They get in their Ferraris and drive home after games. 

• Like 1