Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2018 NFL Draft Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

I wasn't upset at all when I posted, I was laughing when I read those first post I quoted.  Feel free to tell us all you know about Leonard as a prospect.  How many games have you watched him play?  I have never seen him play, I would be interested in hearing what someone that has seen him play thought.

I was at the Clemson vs. SC State game in 2016. IMO he's an athletic, instinctive, rangy LB. He's the kind of LB most Colts fans have been craving for just about forever haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I'd like to go D here, but your thought has me second guessing, but I don't know squat about anything other than round 1, so...

i like mack, but i wonder if he will even run behind nelson and smith

hes pretty quick to head for the outside 

12 minutes ago, dgambill said:

And I get that...and I appreciate Ballard’s attempt to fix it. I applaud him...but it’s time to turn our attention to other areas is all. Trust me I’m not hating on our picks.

I have to trust Ballard knows better than us.

i also expect there to be interesting cuts before the season starts.

i hope, at least.

2 minutes ago, SP_21 said:

I was at the Clemson vs. SC State game in 2016. IMO he's an athletic, instinctive, rangy LB. He's the kind of LB most Colts fans have been craving for just about forever haha

That’s good...I think Walker can play Mike.

4 minutes ago, SP_21 said:

Thank you, that was interesting.

Just now, Bluefire4 said:

I'm surprised Nwosu went before Lorenzo Carter. I don't like whats left of this pass rusher class outside of Carter, Hubbard, and Ejiofor.

We're not getting a pass rusher early this draft. We're probably gonna go with what we have this season.

Next year's draft are loaded with pass rushers.

1 minute ago, Turftoe said:

How about getting rid of bringing players/ex-players up to announce picks - they do little more than make fools of themselves

I think it's awesome! Definitely better than just Roger up there

2 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

1 less player going to UDFA status.  Nice move i guess.

Yeah, I rethought that statement and deleted it after I saw it was pick 169.  Could be Chad Kanoff, the QB of Princeton, or ammunition for a trade up.