Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2018 NFL Draft Thread

LucasOilStadium

5 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

nice story about connor williams

That's my favorite story of Day 2 so far. The camera stayed on him, and how about that emotion? It must be a dream to be from Texas, play college football at UT, then get picked by the hometown Cowboys? You get to play professional football near your family and friends??

I wanted him here in Indy, but just saying... that must be a dream for Connor. Good for him.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Vikes liked Turay a lot. We did the Colts Forum Mock Draft here. I selected him in the 3rd round for the Vikes.

Gotta admit...only Rutgers game I remember was against IU. We won like 40-0....I couldn’t imagine anyone on that defense NFL worthy.  Guess I was wrong lol.

Kemoko seems like a boom or bust type of player. Time will tell how he works out but he has a lot of talent.

One for sure...Ballard is proving he is serious about building this team around the offensive and defensive lines. Some GMs say it but they don't follow through on it. Ballard is certainly following through with it.

6 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

afraid thats his age.  his birthday is right before the season 

I don't think that it his really his age. He is also listed at 6'9 which I don't think is accurate.

There was a Darius Leonard who played college basketball at Wake Forest a few years ago. He is 6'9 and probably around 27. I think the internet is somehow getting that Darius Leonard mixed up with the Darius Leonard the Colts drafted.

1 minute ago, Kirie89 said:

He is not that old. It’s a basketball player with the same name that’s 26.

Thanks....but if an unheard of basketball player is higher up in google then you...also a warning sign perhaps lol. Just kidding!

17 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

leonard will be 27 when the season starts...

probably will be our will.  supposedly fast, but ran a disappointing 40 

There is no way Leonard is 27. That would have been talked about a lot more. 

And I'm not worried about his 40 time because he plays a lot faster, has good instincts, and makes tackles in the back field a lot more than other linebacker prospects do.