Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

"THE RIVALRY IS BACK ON"

csmopar

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm maybe I watch to much WWE but this just seems to perfect for the NFL. Ratings are down, the Pats are hated as much as ever.. but there is no white hat good guy.. in comes Luck and Ballard fueled by being screwed by a member of the evil empire.. BAM A GOOD GUY for fans to watch especially when they face the ultimate heel.. it is perfect for the NFL and a plot twist get people watching again?? 

2 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

HATE to be that guy. But if this is a rivalry, then it's a one sided rilvary. They have kicked our butts at every turn.

There's really no if about it, even if it hasn't been competitive. Kraft obviously has a disdain for the Colts. That's enough to create a rift between the two franchises.

Just now, Andrew86 said:

Saying the rivalry is back on is kind of like the ant saying it has a rivalry with the boot before it gets crushed.  I wish I could live in your world.  

maybe in the past, but going forward, you can bet this is gonna be along the lines of the bad blood that was the Pacers/Knicks of the 90s.... its gonna be a WAR!