Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

McDaniels Offense and FA's that could Follow

Scott Pennock

15 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

If New England does let a couple of these free agents go the Colts will not be the only ones interested. This comment about bringing these guys in is flawed. There will be 30 other teams looking too. It's not a simple as just bringing them in.

:facepalm:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Superman said:

Inside the Patriots offensive playbook

I've had this bookmarked since last year's SB. Good insight into some staples of McDaniels' offense. Long read, but lots of good stuff, and if you remember the Moore/Manning offense, you'll recognize some of the concepts and route combinations. 

I'd like to see a similar breakdown of their current year schemes, because I think what they are doing this year is closer to what McDaniels will want to do with the Colts than what the Pats did before this year. I don't know if people have been following closely their offense, but they have been using much more deep vertical routes this year in order to accommodate and maximize Cooks' strengths. IMO McDaniels will try to do something similar with TY Hilton.

That's still a pretty awesome breakdown, and I expect to see a lot of those with the Colts too. Thanks for posting it. 

1 hour ago, stitches said:

I'd like to see a similar breakdown of their current year schemes, because I think what they are doing this year is closer to what McDaniels will want to do with the Colts than what the Pats did before this year. I don't know if people have been following closely their offense, but they have been using much more deep vertical routes this year in order to accommodate and maximize Cooks' strengths. IMO McDaniels will try to do something similar with TY Hilton.

That's still a pretty awesome breakdown, and I expect to see a lot of those with the Colts too. Thanks for posting it. 

There are some vertical concepts in there. I wonder why Brady was having more success early this year with the deep ball. He's fallen off in the last couple months, but he was one of the most efficient early this season, where he's been one of the worst in recent years. It might be as simple as having Cooks.

I think TY will continue to be one of the best deep ball receivers in the league. If we get the efficiency part of the passing game going, the deep stuff will be even more dangerous. Heaven forbid we have a run game... 

4 minutes ago, Superman said:

There are some vertical concepts in there. I wonder why Brady was having more success early this year with the deep ball. He's fallen off in the last couple months, but he was one of the most efficient early this season, where he's been one of the worst in recent years. It might be as simple as having Cooks.

I think TY will continue to be one of the best deep ball receivers in the league. If we get the efficiency part of the passing game going, the deep stuff will be even more dangerous. Heaven forbid we have a run game... 

and some better pass blocking would help too. :D

4 hours ago, stitches said:

Just watched this & started drueling at the thought of Marlon Mack in this scheme.

19 hours ago, IndyScribe said:

As much as I want to sign him, Dolphins won't let him go. They know how valuable he is, and the fans love him.

They have Kenny Stills and Davonte Parker that they are pretty high on. They have a ton of cap wrapped up in free agents they’ve signed over the past several years...I don’t think they want to pay him. Slot receivers just don’t get paid like guys on the outside. I think if we give him a nice offer he would come over. He fits the Julian Edelman role to perfection...plays with the same attitude strong with the ball and I like that he is a redzone Target too. With him and a bigger receiver to add to TY I would be happy.

15 hours ago, Superman said:

I think Brady was hurt towards the end of the season. Probably felt better after that bye. Having cooks who he could trust and just throw it as far as he can and let him go get it he hasn’t had that since Moss. He knows he will separate and Tom doesn’t worry about it getting picked off. However I think Tom is pretty beat up late in the season and some touch and strength on those deep balls have been off. Luckily he has had a bye week...then saw no pressure from Tennessee and will probably have two weeks rest for SB....he will make it through....next year...I can see things falling off on those deep balls. One thing is when teams feel like your arm is getting weaker and start crowding line of scrimmage and sitting on those shorter routes...it opens up those one on ones on the outside and the easiest throw is back shoulder fades and those go routes. Peyton went to that extensively those last couple years to DT. Time is coming for Tom too.

16 hours ago, Superman said:

Interesting read from PatsWire about what to expect from a McDaniels/Luck duo.

http://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/18/josh-mcdaniels-will-take-andrew-luck-to-the-next-level/

7 hours ago, dgambill said:

They have Kenny Stills and Davonte Parker that they are pretty high on. They have a ton of cap wrapped up in free agents they’ve signed over the past several years...I don’t think they want to pay him. Slot receivers just don’t get paid like guys on the outside. I think if we give him a nice offer he would come over. He fits the Julian Edelman role to perfection...plays with the same attitude strong with the ball and I like that he is a redzone Target too. With him and a bigger receiver to add to TY I would be happy.

Yeah, I want him to come here to. He'd make a great match next to TY.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:29 AM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Their Formula is CHEATING!

McDaniels along with all other pats assistans who went to new teams will not be able to CHEAT.

They need talented playwrs, good schemes etc..etc..

Didn't stop McDaniels from video taping opponents practices when he went to Denver last time.....I hope he has learned his lesson from Denver and we get the best of Josh this time around.

On 1/18/2018 at 12:29 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Their Formula is CHEATING!

McDaniels along with all other pats assistans who went to new teams will not be able to CHEAT.

They need talented playwrs, good schemes etc..etc..

Oh he'll be a great fit in this organization then, since Colts players admitted that in the early Manning years he'd use illegal audio equipment to cheat.

Guess what?  Great teams skirt the edge of the rules.  Because they're doing everything they can to win. 

Unless you're counting every time they changed the rules because Bill Belichick thought of something sneaky that was within the rules (thus needing a rule change to stop them), the total of "cheating" by the Patriots is Spygate, full stop. 

Everyone who's ever cracked a physics textbook knows that the Deflategate stuff is pure crap and only got as far as it did because none of the people talking about it knew what they were talking about.  That leaves Spygate as the only actual evidence of "cheating" from that entire organization over its entire nearly 20 year run of dominance.  The Colts have cheated at least as much, and neither the Colts nor the Patriots are the worst when it comes to on field cheating allegations (that dubious honor actually goes to the Pittsburgh Steelers)

I could wish that this team got accused of cheating as often as the Patriots do.  That would mean we were doing something right and the rest of the league was becoming as jealous of us as we are right now of them.

3 hours ago, George Peterson said:

Oh he'll be a great fit in this organization then, since Colts players admitted that in the early Manning years he'd use illegal audio equipment to cheat.

Guess what?  Great teams skirt the edge of the rules.  Because they're doing everything they can to win. 

Unless you're counting every time they changed the rules because Bill Belichick thought of something sneaky that was within the rules (thus needing a rule change to stop them), the total of "cheating" by the Patriots is Spygate, full stop. 

Everyone who's ever cracked a physics textbook knows that the Deflategate stuff is pure crap and only got as far as it did because none of the people talking about it knew what they were talking about.  That leaves Spygate as the only actual evidence of "cheating" from that entire organization over its entire nearly 20 year run of dominance.  The Colts have cheated at least as much, and neither the Colts nor the Patriots are the worst when it comes to on field cheating allegations (that dubious honor actually goes to the Pittsburgh Steelers)

I could wish that this team got accused of cheating as often as the Patriots do.  That would mean we were doing something right and the rest of the league was becoming as jealous of us as we are right now of them.

And you seriously think their extent of cheating is Spygate, Deflategate and video taping practices and bugging lockerooms? Lol

6 hours ago, George Peterson said:

Just fresh out of the Patriots forum I see.

On 1/17/2018 at 9:49 AM, Smoke317 said:

That means he’s gonna want top 5-10 receiver money which we’ll never give him.

Source reports the Phins have offered 12M per year but Landry wants 14M. I didn't realize he has the record for most receptions in the first 4 yrs 

2 hours ago, akcolt said:

Source reports the Phins have offered 12M per year but Landry wants 14M. I didn't realize he has the record for most receptions in the first 4 yrs 

I’d have to check his stats but the guy may not average 10 yards per completion for his career.  I know for a fact he didn’t average 10 per this year.  That’s crazy for a number one receiver.  I’m sure McDaniels could get something out of him but I think we’d want more explosion from that position. 

12 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

And you seriously think their extent of cheating is Spygate, Deflategate and video taping practices and bugging lockerooms? Lol

I deal in evidence.  There was at least evidence of Spygate.  There was no material evidence of Deflategate or other so-called allegations of cheating.

Not to mention that when the Colts were at their zenith, there were a ton of cheating allegations that nobody took seriously because it was just opposing fans/owners being salty.  This is honestly just more of the same by people who can't handle or comprehend why the Patriots are really winning so much.

I'm sure they push the rules just about as far as they can possibly go, just like every other team that's trying to win.  At the end of the day there's dirt on nearly every dynasty at least as bad as the dirt on the Patriots.  At least the Patriots have never been caught abusing steroids like the Steel Curtain, or using foreign substances on their gloves like Jerry Rice did. 

The spying allegations are probably legit though, the Patriots take their intelligence gathering seriously and I can definitely see them taking things way too far until the league brought them up short.

The fact of the matter is that the longer the teams hate what the Patriots do, rather than learning from what they do, the longer they will continue to outperform the rest of professional football.  Dismissing their coaching, preparation, discipline, and team-first culture as all being the result of "cheating" is ridiculous, and a good way to keep underestimating that team to your own cost.

Every team that wants to be where the patriots are now, should be studying what they do very carefully and finding ways to do it themselves.  Even if you hate them, you have to admit that what they do works, and it's not all down to "cheating."

2 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

I’d have to check his stats but the guy may not average 10 yards per completion for his career.  I know for a fact he didn’t average 10 per this year.  That’s crazy for a number one receiver.  I’m sure McDaniels could get something out of him but I think we’d want more explosion from that position. 

To be fair, it may be about how he's used. I'll admit, I don't watch Dolphins games, but isn't he more of a chain mover than a big play threat?

52 minutes ago, George Peterson said:

I deal in evidence.  There was at least evidence of Spygate.  There was no material evidence of Deflategate or other so-called allegations of cheating.

Not to mention that when the Colts were at their zenith, there were a ton of cheating allegations that nobody took seriously because it was just opposing fans/owners being salty.

I'm sure they push the rules just about as far as they can possibly go, just like every other team that's trying to win.  At the end of the day there's dirt on nearly every dynasty at least as bad as the dirt on the Patriots.  At least the Patriots have never been caught abusing steroids like the Steel Curtain, or using foreign substances on their gloves like Jerry Rice did. 

The spying allegations are probably legit though, the Patriots take their intelligence gathering seriously and I can definitely see them taking things way too far until the league brought them up short.

The fact of the matter is that the longer the teams hate what the Patriots do, rather than learning from what they do, the longer they will continue to outperform the rest of professional football.  Dismissing their coaching, preparation, discipline, and team-first culture as all being the result of "cheating" is ridiculous, and a good way to keep underestimating that team to your own cost.

Every team that wants to be where the patriots are now, should be studying what they do very carefully and finding ways to do it themselves.  Even if you hate them, you have to admit that what they do works, and it's not all down to "cheating."

Like lots of fans, I don't think you comprehand the corruption of the NFL. A lot know something is 'fishy' but dont realise how much. Most think its officals that help them here and there. Thats usually the last resort to help.

I'll touch on very briefly. 

Do you really think pete carrol believed throwing a pass at the goal-line was a better option than handing it off to Lynch to win the super bowl?. And DB Butler sure made a bee-line toward the pass, didnt he?

Are we really suppose to beleive the Falcons couldnt manage the clock better with a huge lead in the 2nd half?

And with a 7 point lead late and in Field Goal range they dont run on 3rd down and put the game away with a FG. Instead they call a pass, get sacked, taking them out of FG range. Is everyone stupid in nfl except Belichek? Lol

And division rivals, dolphins, jets, bills cant get a good qb for over a decade. The dolphins passed on Brees twice and chose a LT over Matt Ryan.

And in a huge playoff game vs colts 2003 or 2004 i think? Tom Moore,OC, tells Peyton during warmups "what ever play I send in, you run it. No audibles".

Manning been calling audibles at line of scrimmage forever. Thats what his strenght was reading & deciphering defenses and getting into a more favorable play. Interesting that in a huge playoff game vs patriots that was taken away from him. 

Btw, pats were allover colts plays that day, almost as if they also knew the play. Peyton threw bunch of int's, several to rodney harrison. When asked by reporters about playcalls Peyton said "dont ask me, i wasnt allowed to audible."

Just my 2 cents and my opinion. Theres good thread in NFL General about pats corruption. Read it if you haven't already.

Our rookie CB Quincy Wilson tweeted he's not watching SB. He said the refs sure did a good job driving the ball down there just before halftime. haha 

6 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

I don't want to sign Landry especially not for that kind of change He averages right at 10 ypc for his career. I think we will be looking for more size as well as explosion. Maybe we can find a kid who is 6'2 220lbs and runs a 4.4 on a 1yr deal I'd like to draft Pettis too 

"Do you really think pete carrol believed throwing a pass at the goal-line was a better option than handing it off to Lynch to win the super bowl?And DB Butler sure made a bee-line toward the pass, didnt he?"

Yes.  Passing on second and goal with 20 seconds left is a standard part of every coach's playbook.   This is a textbook 4 down situation and if you run it and are stopped, you have to either spike it (lose a down), or concede that you don't have time to run 4 plays (lose a down anyway).  Throwing the ball stops the clock and gives you time for 2 more runs if you can get set quickly.  Carroll chose the option that should have given him the greatest number of chances to score.  It was a reasonable decision.

Besides, the Patriots were in a goal line package that accentuated stopping the run.  Running into the teeth of that defense was an option, but deciding that it was better to play around  the strength of the defense the Patriots were showing by risking  a pick play was an option too.  Russel made a mediocre throw and Butler, who as it turns out is a pretty good cornerback despite his undrafted status, made an absolutely perfect read and the rest is history.

This is an event that happened as a result of Carroll making a perfectly reasonable decision, and Belichick outguessing him and exploiting the decision he made.  No cheaeting, no conspiracy, just a good coach being outcoached by a better coach.

"Are we really suppose to beleive the Falcons couldnt manage the clock better with a huge lead in the 2nd half?

And with a 7 point lead late and in Field Goal range they dont run on 3rd down and put the game away with a FG. Instead they call a pass, get sacked, taking them out of FG range. Is everyone stupid in nfl except Belichek? Lol"

This was not the first or last time the Falcons managed a big loss due to bad clock management.  They were a high rolling team for the entire season, as Ryan put it, "we play the way we play."  The Falcons were not a very fundamentally strong team, they never have been.  What the Patriots accomplished was impressive, and what the Falcons did was moronic, but there is no hint of collusion.  What there is, is the reputation of the patriots as strong finishers. 

I firmly believe that what the Falcons were trying to do, was continue an up-tempo offensive posture to try to dictate the pace of the game and prevent Brady from coming back.  That can work, Baltimore beat the Patriots once that way.  Unfortunately, the Patriots defense did not cooperate and the Falcons did not recognize quickly enough that the momentum had shifted and made some costly mental errors.

And division rivals, dolphins, jets, bills cant get a good qb for over a decade. The dolphins passed on Brees twice and chose a LT over Matt Ryan.

Define "a good quarterback."  Neither Brees nor Ryan has ever beaten Brady and the Patriots.  The Bills, Jets, and Dolphins have taken turns challenging the Patriots but can't seem to achieve sustained success. 

What you're ignoring is that the AFC East is traditionally one of the weakest divisions in football.  Between when the Bills failed to win 4 superbowls in a row, and the rise to prominence of the New England Patriots, that entire division was seen as a complete pushover.  The weakness of the AFC East is not new to the Patriot dynasty era.  Those franchises were nearly always mediocre to bad.  The only difference is that now one of them isn't.

Our rookie CB Quincy Wilson tweeted he's not watching SB. He said the refs sure did a good job driving the ball down there just before halftime. haha 

Then Quincy Wilson is an *.  Not one of the calls against the Jaguars should not have been made.  I can't think of a single call against the Patriots that should have been made (there are a few borderline calls and some minor holding that might have drawn a flag, but those ALWAYS happen in EVERY big game, the refs always keep the flags in their pockets more in the playoffs unless it's a 100% penalty)

I think both RB Dion Lewis and ILB Anthony Hitchens are going to be very strong candidates to sign here in free agency. Indy could definitely use a shifty pass catching back like Dion Lewis, and Hitchens seems to still be improving and our ILB core is weak. 

Another player I could see signing here is OG/C Zach Fulton, from Kansas City. 

The big name signing I could possibly see Ballard doing is WR Jarvis Landry. McDaniels will want a great slot WR who is a tough player after the catch the way Edelman is. 

5 hours ago, Smonroe said:

There’s a difference between corruption and bad calls/bad play calling.  

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, and I know that people who are won’t be swayed, so I’ll leave it at that.  

I'm also not a conspiracy guy, but I remember hearing something I thought was interesting years ago. Not sure it means anything in terms of football being rigged, but just thought it was interesting in general.

Apparently the nfl signed some sort of document (the same as pro wrestling did years ago) for tax purposes that it is deemed as sports entertainment. Essentially it was done so they can't be sued for rigged results. 

Definitely makes you think.. hmmm, why would they need to do that?

Not saying it means anything, but it was on some sort of football documentary I watched a few years back. It touched on many things including gambling and if/or football can be fixed and according to that document I mentioned, technically it can without consequences because of that document stating it technically is entertainment.

Usually when coordinators become coaches they bring in 

a) young guys whom they think have potential but are being very good starters so they have not had a chance to showcase it.

b) Older guys where a veteran presence is needed.

To me that rules out Amendola and Solder because the Colts really don't need a veteran presence on the oline or WR group.  So we'd probably be more apt to see him bring over someone like Flowers or Grissom or Waddle

1 hour ago, IinD said:

I'm also not a conspiracy guy, but I remember hearing something I thought was interesting years ago. Not sure it means anything in terms of football being rigged, but just thought it was interesting in general.

Apparently the nfl signed some sort of document (the same as pro wrestling did years ago) for tax purposes that it is deemed as sports entertainment. Essentially it was done so they can't be sued for rigged results. 

Definitely makes you think.. hmmm, why would they need to do that?

Not saying it means anything, but it was on some sort of football documentary I watched a few years back. It touched on many things including gambling and if/or football can be fixed and according to that document I mentioned, technically it can without consequences because of that document stating it technically is entertainment.

It’s true, the NFL is defined as entertainment and they have an anti-trust exemption.  A few years ago a Jets fan sued the NFL because their games were so bad.  It went to the Supreme Court.  He lost because he was sold a seat for an entertainment event and got it. (I’m paraphrasing, badly).

There have been many conspiracy theories in the past.  I still firmly believe Earll Morrall got paid to lose SB3.  And I don’t doubt that gamblers have got to a few players over the years.

But I don’t believe the league is in on anything.  It’s a billion dollar industry that would cave if fans found out it was pro wrestling.  Too much money at stake.  

On 1/16/2018 at 10:48 PM, Smoke317 said:

I think Chester Rogers is gonna surprise and be a breakout star next year in McDaniels system...  Amendola would be brought in mainly as a mentor to help others learn the system & as a “rabbit” for others to chase down and overtake for his position. I think Rogers can do just that. 

I agree on Rogers. He has best change of direction of our receivers. He is probably our best slot option.

5 hours ago, George Peterson said:

"Do you really think pete carrol believed throwing a pass at the goal-line was a better option than handing it off to Lynch to win the super bowl?And DB Butler sure made a bee-line toward the pass, didnt he?"

Yes.  Passing on second and goal with 20 seconds left is a standard part of every coach's playbook.   This is a textbook 4 down situation and if you run it and are stopped, you have to either spike it (lose a down), or concede that you don't have time to run 4 plays (lose a down anyway).  Throwing the ball stops the clock and gives you time for 2 more runs if you can get set quickly.  Carroll chose the option that should have given him the greatest number of chances to score.  It was a reasonable decision.

Besides, the Patriots were in a goal line package that accentuated stopping the run.  Running into the teeth of that defense was an option, but deciding that it was better to play around  the strength of the defense the Patriots were showing by risking  a pick play was an option too.  Russel made a mediocre throw and Butler, who as it turns out is a pretty good cornerback despite his undrafted status, made an absolutely perfect read and the rest is history.

This is an event that happened as a result of Carroll making a perfectly reasonable decision, and Belichick outguessing him and exploiting the decision he made.  No cheaeting, no conspiracy, just a good coach being outcoached by a better coach.

"Are we really suppose to beleive the Falcons couldnt manage the clock better with a huge lead in the 2nd half?

And with a 7 point lead late and in Field Goal range they dont run on 3rd down and put the game away with a FG. Instead they call a pass, get sacked, taking them out of FG range. Is everyone stupid in nfl except Belichek? Lol"

This was not the first or last time the Falcons managed a big loss due to bad clock management.  They were a high rolling team for the entire season, as Ryan put it, "we play the way we play."  The Falcons were not a very fundamentally strong team, they never have been.  What the Patriots accomplished was impressive, and what the Falcons did was moronic, but there is no hint of collusion.  What there is, is the reputation of the patriots as strong finishers. 

I firmly believe that what the Falcons were trying to do, was continue an up-tempo offensive posture to try to dictate the pace of the game and prevent Brady from coming back.  That can work, Baltimore beat the Patriots once that way.  Unfortunately, the Patriots defense did not cooperate and the Falcons did not recognize quickly enough that the momentum had shifted and made some costly mental errors.

Define "a good quarterback."  Neither Brees nor Ryan has ever beaten Brady and the Patriots.  The Bills, Jets, and Dolphins have taken turns challenging the Patriots but can't seem to achieve sustained success. 

What you're ignoring is that the AFC East is traditionally one of the weakest divisions in football.  Between when the Bills failed to win 4 superbowls in a row, and the rise to prominence of the New England Patriots, that entire division was seen as a complete pushover.  The weakness of the AFC East is not new to the Patriot dynasty era.  Those franchises were nearly always mediocre to bad.  The only difference is that now one of them isn't.

Our rookie CB Quincy Wilson tweeted he's not watching SB. He said the refs sure did a good job driving the ball down there just before halftime. haha 

Then Quincy Wilson is an *.  Not one of the calls against the Jaguars should not have been made.  I can't think of a single call against the Patriots that should have been made (there are a few borderline calls and some minor holding that might have drawn a flag, but those ALWAYS happen in EVERY big game, the refs always keep the flags in their pockets more in the playoffs unless it's a 100% penalty)

Ok.

Owners, presodents, GM's, coaches of franchises that are worth up to a $ billion dollars are all stupid. Everyone one in the nfl is stupid EXCEPT BELICHEK. 

Done on this topic. Enjoy your SB

8 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Ok.

Owners, presodents, GM's, coaches of franchises that are worth up to a $ billion dollars are all stupid. Everyone one in the nfl is stupid EXCEPT BELICHEK. 

Done on this topic. Enjoy your SB

Well I knew I was wasting my time on you when I started typing.  That thing between your ears and behind your eyeballs clearly does not see much use if the evidence of this thread is to be believed.  You seem to be less of a "think things through" type and more of a "jump to a conclusion and struggle to find ways to twist the facts and make me feel like less of a fool in retrospect" type.  Thanks for verifying that.

12 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Like lots of fans, I don't think you comprehand the corruption of the NFL. A lot know something is 'fishy' but dont realise how much. Most think its officals that help them here and there. Thats usually the last resort to help.

I'll touch on very briefly. 

Do you really think pete carrol believed throwing a pass at the goal-line was a better option than handing it off to Lynch to win the super bowl?. And DB Butler sure made a bee-line toward the pass, didnt he?

Are we really suppose to beleive the Falcons couldnt manage the clock better with a huge lead in the 2nd half?

And with a 7 point lead late and in Field Goal range they dont run on 3rd down and put the game away with a FG. Instead they call a pass, get sacked, taking them out of FG range. Is everyone stupid in nfl except Belichek? Lol

And in a huge playoff game vs colts 2003 or 2004 i think? Tom Moore,OC, tells Peyton during warmups "what ever play I send in, you run it. No audibles".

Manning been calling audibles at line of scrimmage forever. Thats what his strenght was reading & deciphering defenses and getting into a more favorable play. Interesting that in a huge playoff game vs patriots that was taken away from him. 

Btw, pats were allover colts plays that day, almost as if they also knew the play. Peyton threw bunch of int's, several to rodney harrison. When asked by reporters about playcalls Peyton said "dont ask me, i wasnt allowed to audible."

Just my 2 cents and my opinion. Theres good thread in NFL General about pats corruption. Read it if you haven't already.

Our rookie CB Quincy Wilson tweeted he's not watching SB. He said the refs sure did a good job driving the ball down there just before halftime. haha 

I can't tell if you are joking or serious ... if serious you are in desperate need of a tin foil hat.