LucasOilStadium

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MAJHooligan said:

Is it bad that at this point it makes me giddy at the possibility that this may be the straw that breaks the camels back and results in Pagano getting fired??

No. You want to root for blowouts every week honestly.  This franchise will never start to recover until Pagano is gone. It's one of the reasons why i hated Irsay keeping him here as a lame duck for this season. He should have been let go along with Grigson.

1 minute ago, OHColtfan said:

Ballard said he is evaluating Pagano on developing younger players- how do you coach this group all offseason, and through this far into the season and we just get worse. Come on already, this is an embarassment

Well if Ballard is evaluating Pagano on developing young talent then he's not going to last long haha.  

1 minute ago, indy1888 said:

No. You want to root for blowouts every week honestly.  This franchise will never start to recover until Pagano is gone. It's one of the reasons why i hated Irsay keeping him here as a lame duck for this season. He should have been let go along with Grigson.

Agree. New  GM with own HC

2 minutes ago, azcolt said:

That’s a good idea. Better than watching this massacre. Now I know how Custer’s troops felt.

Coincidentally, I watched Gettysburg this morning, and that movie ends with Pickett's failed charge that takes out pretty much his entire division.

5 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Ballard can't justify keeping Pagano. He just can't.

It's part of Ballards genius at this point. 

1) The worse the record, the easier it is to justify firing him and...

2) You get a fairly high 1st round pick to play around with for next year.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Now we can officially talk about who the new Coach will be and discuss whether or not just to keep Andrew out all season. Season is over now IMO.

If Michigan loses to Wisc and OSU some media feel he( Jim H) might be looking to leave on his own account....Would we be interested ?