• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

Our team seems like a bunch of walking dead hobbling around

haha

you are right.

they should come out in 2nd half with torn up uniforms.

maybe biting the Jags would slow them down.

right now , do you think Chuck is throwing a fit, or throwing around hugs And talking about chopping wood?

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

haha

you are right.

they should come out in 2nd half with torn up uniforms.

maybe biting the Jags would slow them down.

right now , do you think Chuck is throwing a fit, or throwing around hugs And talking about chopping wood?

I hope Pagano is just composing the announcement about his quitting as Colts HC..

1 minute ago, Tony6759 said:

True but if you look at other teams, they got a back coming out of the backfield that he can check down to he has nobody to check down to. Why are we even running the ball down three touchdown and we are still running the football

Because they won't call plays to help avoid the pass rush or they'll split the back out wide so that he can't help "block" lol chud for ya

1 minute ago, krunk said:

Chuck has to snatch Ted up and force him to go Man

I wish but he's too stupid to he knows how this defense should be ran yet is letting Ted do his thing..I swear for coaches they don't review how good we were with Manusky running man coverage 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I do think Brissett is ok but he is basically just a solid backup. Luck is a Top 5-7 QB in the league when healthy. We cant even move the ball today.

Yep, I do agree.  I'm happy with Brissett but it just shows that Luck IS the team. 

6 minutes ago, will426 said:

Finally someone answered what I've been asking lol our defense will remain garbage as long as ted plays Zone  he needs to go I miss Manusky 

No one can play complete man coverage but we much less of the zones

3 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

I thinks it's funny people had the audacity on this forum to even compare Brissett to Luck lol...  

Agreed. Hes a decent back up but that's it. Though I think the o line has been getting him murdered today so I don't fully blame him, but hes definitely not on Lucks level