LucasOilStadium

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Entire team has imploded. I hope Ballard is willing to overturn the entire roster, because this isn’t even close to good enough.

You nailed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is a lousy roster .

They want to run Mac up the middle he's an outside running back he gained like 22 yards on one run why don't they keep sending him off to the side this is the most stupidest coaching staff I've ever seen in my life the play-calling is totally ludicrous in Jacksonville just the laughing at us on the sidelines incredible

this team sucks, bad draft, bad trades, really bad coaching, bad play calling, cant defend the pass, cant get a yard when you need it, no defensive pash rush, no players, no offensive line, no quarterback, this is easily the worst colts team in 25 years.. a pathetic joike Irsay has put out there for his fan (colt funding) base... 

I hope the Jacksonville Jaguars humiliate the Colts. Preferably by scoring 40+ points. 

It's the only way to wake up Jim and make him terminate Pagano's contract. 

God how I hate Pagano and his freaking sad face. Wish he never got the job.

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

Lol, what? I didn’t realize Brissett is playing defense and missing tackles. 

I was just trying to be agreeable with the poster that said the team doesn’t have “it” without Luck. I’m afraid to disagree with anyone today. This fan base is fired up. Go Colts! Honor the Horseshoe!!

Just now, azcolt said:

Yep, all that is wrong with this team is Brissett’s fault.

No it isn't but we have 0 points so yes a lot of it is his fault. With Luck we would have better TOP and would've scored points with Jax. Scoring points takes pressure off the D, we aren't doing anything Offensively at all so it easy for Jax to do whatever they want. Cant believe you don't get that simple concept. When we had Peyton and scored early and often it made it easier for our Defense to get stops and our Defense wasn't even that good in a lot of those years.  

3 minutes ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

I'm deriving no pleasure from this garbage. Nothing positive at all. 

No D 

No O

this is disgusting. 

This is a poor product and I'm ashamed I consume it.

It's a very poor product. A fan boycott might be in order.

Just now, Tony6759 said:

I don't think the roster is that bad the office is not giving the defense time enough to rest those guys are running all over the field. Put Scott in we can't do no worse

Blaming the offense for the poor defense is old now. The defense cannot get off the field on third downs and that’s why they get so tired. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No it isn't but we have 0 points so yes a lot of it is his fault. With Luck we would have better TOP and would've scored points with Jax. Scoring points takes pressure off the D, we aren't doing anything Offensively at all so it easy for Jax to do whatever they want. Cant believe you don't get that simple concept. When we had Peyton and scored early and often it made it easier for our Defense to get stops and our Defense wasn't even that good in a lot of those years.  

Face the reality of the overall talent of this roster...Stop kidding yourself.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I get it. Brissett is terrible as you say. We should try to void the deal with New England and get Dorsett back. He is much improved this year.