• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Hell it's been time for that for about 4 years 

I think Chuck held his own up until we lost to Houston at home last season. His first 3 seasons were Very Good. That lost to Houston last season cost us the Division, so since then I haven't defended Chuck as much. After today I would be calling him into my office haha 

2 minutes ago, austriancolt said:

so the OL is now killing the second qb...

He is killing himself holding the ball.  Andrew likes doing this too. 

I would have a guy follow him around and hit him with a pillow every 5 seconds.  At practice, when hes eating, etc.  he's gotta develop an internal clock.

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

I would have a guy follow him around and hit him with a pillow every 5 seconds.  At practice, when hes eating, etc.  he's gotta develop an internal clock.

Yeah, gotta' agree.  Just get rid of it if nothing is there and there is no escape route.

I have been telling people that from day one he holds the ball too long and he's getting himself killed but to his defense he has no check down to throw too... how could Chuck leave him on an island all by himself he barely has NFL experience can we get Tony Romo please

2 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I'll volunteer for that job.  It sounds like fun.  Whoever does it, make sure to record it an put it on youtube after the season is over.