Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Favorite Colt

PrincetonTiger

Marshall Faulk....I am a huge Peyton fan ofcourse, you can tell by my image. But, Marshall was my real first football icon. I was really getting into the NFL and the Colts when he first was drafting back in the day. He really was the first player that really helped change the Indy Colts franchise from a laughable product to an team that could go out and win games. My first jersey I bought was a Faulk jersey.

Ken Dilger

It still seems very weird seeing anyone else in the #85.

For christmas last year I got: "To Travis: All the best wishes. Ken Dilger" from my wife, on a Colts Metal Tin (like a peanut bucket). She talks to him quite a bit, you'll be happy to know he is just as nice in 'real life' as he looks on TV. Real nice guy.

For christmas last year I got: "To Travis: All the best wishes. Ken Dilger" from my wife, on a Colts Metal Tin (like a peanut bucket). She talks to him quite a bit, you'll be happy to know he is just as nice in 'real life' as he looks on TV. Real nice guy.

I am from Princeton about an hour from his hometown and he played against my school during his high school daysand my Uncle was ome of his teachers at Heritage Hills so I had an autographed ball and cards(From his Illinois days) and even a Dilger jersey.

I am from Princeton about an hour from his hometown and he played against my school during his high school daysand my Uncle was ome of his teachers at Heritage Hills so I had an autographed ball and cards(From his Illinois days) and even a Dilger jersey.

Thats pretty cool. Does he still travel up there or have a home there by chance? I know he's still in Indy, but thats a pretty nice little area up there. Nice place to have some roots. I've got some family up in Wakarusa IN, and Gale Sayers has a home up there, I've got some pretty neat stories about him.

Thats pretty cool. Does he still travel up there or have a home there by chance? I know he's still in Indy, but thats a pretty nice little area up there. Nice place to have some roots. I've got some family up in Wakarusa IN, and Gale Sayers has a home up there, I've got some pretty neat stories about him.

I believe he still has family in Mariah Hill.

The pocket region of Indiana has produced alot of athletes:

Football:

Dilger(Mariah Hill)

Curtis Painter(Vincennes)

Scott Studwell(Evansville)

Kevin Hardy(Evansville)

Bob Griese(Evansville)

Matt Mauck(Jasper)

Basketball

Walter McCarty(Evansville)

Calbert Cheaney(Evansville)

Larry Bird(French Lick)