Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Favorite Colt

PrincetonTiger

Probably a tie between

Bob Sanders- He broght so much excitement and "impact" to the game.

Reggie Wayne- loved Marvin and all the achievements he made, but I always rooted for Wayne as the underdog of the two so now it's weird to see he's been playing as long as he has and may be on his way out.

And of course Peyton Manning is in there, but I feel like I have to make the hipster decision and not go with the obvious answer.

I always really enjoyed watching Albert Bentley, Jeff Herrod, Jason Belser, Rosie Potts and Zack Crockett .. (For one game, darn that SD playoff win in 95 was epic)

And I really wish Emtman would have stayed healthy... 6 games into his rookie year and a 90 yard TD INT return of Marino and then bammmm! Torn knee, and game over.

But my all time fav. will always be Harbaugh and the 95 Colts... they gave Indy it's first "taste" of BIG TIME NFL..... That season and playoff run I will never forget. And they did it in the playoffs without Faulk and Potts (the best backfield in the NFL that season). IMO

Manning, of course

Pat Angerer

Austin Collie (gotta love a guy who keeps playing with a concussion, repeatedly)

Dwight Freeney (am I really the only one who hasn't chosen him?)

Bullitt, Brackett

Harrison/Wayne

There is just NO way to pick just one :( It's a team and they are all integral players, ya know?