Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is the most disgusted I've ever been...

ColtStrong

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, jet1968 said:

I won't be watching them either.........................I have to work

Im frustrated with this team right now and its the most frustrated I have ever been at this team they are making the same mistakes as the manning era no backup QB that can play and win when needed and no defense and no line.

I'll watch the Colts the final 3 games of the season and see what happens. If Irsay doesn't fire Pagano, Grigson, or both, then I will not watch again until that moment comes. You can give your full effort and lose on the Colts and I will follow you to the ends of the earth, but when you have a coach who is incapable of winning and refuses to learn from his mistakes, you are insulting my intelligence by asking me to support him. I would rather get punched in the face by a metal spike than support a Colts team with both Pagano and Grigson anymore. Fire one or both and mix things up and I'll support them 100%, but things will never work out with the way they currently are. The team is nowhere close to contention talent wise or personnel wise. Until change is made, it's a lost cause. Hopefully Irsay does the right thing.

On 12/16/2016 at 10:44 PM, ReMeDy said:

I said I'd give up on the Colts a long time ago and somehow they keep sucking me back in. I'm not sure if it's Luck's smile, Grigson's glasses, or Irsay's guitar collection.

Anyways, I guess I'll be a Texans fan now during the playoffs. I hope the wildcard game final score isn't 0-forever again, like they did last time. They gotta represent our division now and not lay an egg!

I'll never root for the Texans.  

Why would you want them to gain more confidence and experience and become a more formidable opponent???  You do know they've beat us the last 3 times they've played us?  If I HAD to pick 1 team to root for in the AFC, it'd be the Chiefs. I like the Raiders as some fresh faces but they're young and I can easily see them being our future rivals once we get our ship righted. No need to give them and Carr a Super Bowl before Us and Luck.  Remember how that scenario worked for Brady and Manning back in the day? Brady struck first and got 3 rings. Manning was chasing the rest of his career & only got 1 ring during the Colts/Pats era...  

But again, how can you be a Colts fan and say you're gonna be a Texans fan in the playoffs?  That's mind boggling. 

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

I'll never root for the Texans.  Why would you want them to gain more confidence and experience and become a more formidable opponent???  You do know they've beat us the last 3 times they've played us?  If I HAD to pick 1 team to root for in the AFC, it'd be the Chiefs. I like the Raiders as some fresh faces but they're young and I can easily see them being our future rivals once we get our ship righted. No need to give them and Carr a Super Bowl before Us and Luck.  Remember how that scenario worked for Brady and Manning back in the day...???  But again, how can you be a Colts fan and say you're gonna be a Texans fan in the playoffs?  That's mind boggling. 

He just wanted a free like from QwizBoy. All I can think of, lol.

5 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

He just wanted a free like from QwizBoy. All I can think of, lol.

Yeah. I just can't see the rationale in that. This isn't Big 10 basketball or football where you want anybody from your conference to win it all after you're eliminated.  Do you think Giants, Redskins, or Eagles fans ever rooted for the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl?  I could care less what everyone thinks of our division. As long as we're elite and competing for rings, the rest of the division can be trash.  

54 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Yeah. I just can't see the rationale in that. This isn't Big 10 basketball or football where you want anybody from your conference to win it all after you're eliminated.  Do you think Giants, Redskins, or Eagles fans ever rooted for the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl?  I could care less what everyone thinks of our division. As long as we're elite and competing for rings, the rest of the division can be trash.  

Assuming the Colts don't make the playoffs, I'm rooting for the Texans because they're still representing our division. I'm just tired of people saying our division is the weakest in the NFL. Plus, if the Colts are eliminated, I've got no one else to root for, so I may as well pick someone. It sure as hell won't be the New England Patriots, lol.

The way I see it is if we're going to have them eliminate us, I want to know that we got beat to a GOOD team, because last year I about puked when the Colts failed to make the playoffs and the Texans lost in the wildcard to a score of 0-30 at home against the Chiefs. It's like the Texans didn't even show up. Pathetic performance. If they were going to play like that, they should have let the Colts take their spot.

On 12/16/2016 at 10:44 PM, ReMeDy said:

I said I'd give up on the Colts a long time ago and somehow they keep sucking me back in. I'm not sure if it's Luck's smile, Grigson's glasses, or Irsay's guitar collection.

Anyways, I guess I'll be a Texans fan now during the playoffs. I hope the wildcard game final score isn't 0-forever again, like they did last time. They gotta represent our division now and not lay an egg!

I agree with all of these things except rooting for Houston. I hate that team with a burning passion that is equal to New England.

They're very difficult to watch and incredibly frustrating.  Been a fan since around '65 or '66.  They cannot tackle at all.  They continue to ve a very soft team on both sides of the ball.  No toughness at all.  Undisciplined-look at all the *ic penalties-then again, most of the NFL is like that too I guess.  Like someone posted earlier, I keep saying I'm not going to watch but I keep getting sucked in.  Then I'm disappointed.  Today, since the weather is decent here I'll be going fishing.  But I will be checking the game periodically on my cell phone.  I may be back in time to catch the end of the game if it happens to be close.  One person made an earlier post on this subject about lowering your expectations.  That's a good way to look at it. Reduces the level of disappointment and frustration to a point.  

That Houston game really was a killer.  

I will miss today's game, but it has nothing to do with being disgusted with the team, and everything to do with having a Family Christmas Party.

As @braveheartcolt suggested,  there are plenty of things going on in our world to be disgusted with, and football games don't really register on my scale.

I always support our team, No matter what.  I hope we win today and shock all of you that have given up.

18 hours ago, csmopar said:

That's cool and all . It's your right but if you think this team is the most disgusting or the worse, you must have forgotten about the period of the 80s and early 90s.....

I said this is the most disgusted I'VE ever been, not the team. And yes, I remember those days and earlier. I have a right to feel any way I want. 

I get too emotional before and during games, and just need a break from them for the foreseeable future. 

On 12/16/2016 at 10:26 PM, ColtStrong said:

I've been a fan since '72 and have seen every game since '90. This is the first week I'm not going to watch the Colts. I may not watch another game all year, since it's obvious our team is filled with losers and *s. As much as I am into it week after week, I'm going to give my sanity and heart a break by doing something constructive like going to the gym. I've run out of patience and choose to be nice to myself and not subject myself to watching this clown show any more this year. I'm done and moving on. 

Call me fair weather, (which couldn't be further from the truth) or whatever, but my mental and physical well being is more important. 

you picked the wrong game to skip.....

I have been a fan since 1969.  I watched today and was fine until Pagano ran off the field at halftime pumping his fist.  My question to him, why can't you get this team ready to play like this when it matters?  Of course all of us ask the same thing.  Hope Irsay is saying the same thing.:hairout:

To those of you who missed it, this and the Jets was their strongest performances by FAR.  But I'll take this one due to the Vikes still having something to play for and their defense being as good as it was.  Just an awesome, awesome performance all around.

That said, this win only infuriates me further.  It would have been better to play well and win or lose by a FG.  Then you could just say the Colts just weren't good enough this year.  Games like this make me waiver when I see what they CAN do, then witness what they DID last week against a VERY mediocre team IMHO.  How in the world can you get so motivated for THIS game yet you can't bring that same level of concentration to the Houston game?  It would have been better to win last week and lose today really.  

Oh well, when you can't come thru and you have to rely on others for help then you don't deserve it really.  Props to both the Titans and Texans for pulling things out late WHEN THEY NEEDED TO.

6 minutes ago, IinD said:

Pretty sure we're in the weakest division.

In the AFC, you could make a case for the AFC North.  No team with double digit wins as of yet and only 2 teams .500 or better along with the only winless team in the NFL.  Pitt currently has the best record and I think we could all agree that had Luck played vs. Pitt we had a shot to win that one.  But the worst division in the entire NFL by FAR goes to the NFC West and it's not that close.  No team as of yet with 10 wins, only one team over .500.  In fact, the ENTIRE division has a combined 19 wins!  The AFC South by comparison has 25.  The AFC North 22.

19 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

In the AFC, you could make a case for the AFC North.  No team with double digit wins as of yet and only 2 teams .500 or better along with the only winless team in the NFL.  Pitt currently has the best record and I think we could all agree that had Luck played vs. Pitt we had a shot to win that one.  But the worst division in the entire NFL by FAR goes to the NFC West and it's not that close.  No team as of yet with 10 wins, only one team over .500.  In fact, the ENTIRE division has a combined 19 wins!  The AFC South by comparison has 25.  The AFC North 22.

I'm biased to the south :D. But I get what you're saying.

Nfc west has essentially 3 teams with no qb so I'll give you that. Afc north only consists of 3 teams because Cleveland is only an nfl team by name nowadays.

I'm probably more annoyed at us sucking in this very winnable division right now so I'm most likely jaded.

I didn't watch the game - I went shopping and out to lunch with my wife. That was a lot more fun than watching I team I used to love. I wasn't even interested in the final score. I hear they won. That's nice. But frankly, the product that the Colts put on the field just isn't very consistent, or very good. That's just too frustrating to watch, and I don't expect anything to change any time soon.

On 12/16/2016 at 8:26 PM, ColtStrong said:

I've been a fan since '72 and have seen every game since '90. This is the first week I'm not going to watch the Colts. I may not watch another game all year, since it's obvious our team is filled with losers and *s. As much as I am into it week after week, I'm going to give my sanity and heart a break by doing something constructive like going to the gym. I've run out of patience and choose to be nice to myself and not subject myself to watching this clown show any more this year. I'm done and moving on. 

Call me fair weather, (which couldn't be further from the truth) or whatever, but my mental and physical well being is more important. 

That's kind of like, the very definition of fair weather.

On 12/17/2016 at 7:50 PM, Jared Cisneros said:

I'll watch the Colts the final 3 games of the season and see what happens. If Irsay doesn't fire Pagano, Grigson, or both, then I will not watch again until that moment comes. You can give your full effort and lose on the Colts and I will follow you to the ends of the earth, but when you have a coach who is incapable of winning and refuses to learn from his mistakes, you are insulting my intelligence by asking me to support him.

What if they fire Pagano and Grigson, and become an even worse team after the fact?

1 minute ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

What if they fire Pagano and Grigson, and become an even worse team after the fact?

If you trust Irsay to bring in a better coach and GM by talking around to folks around the league, then we will be better, IMO. It is not like hitting a re-set button with enough players with enough experience on the squad.

1 minute ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

There comes a point it's so bad you have to risk it. You know what you have with Pagano and Grigson, and it's not good, especially with Pagano. It's like telling your son, you can continue to get straight D's on your report card, or can work and study in school and get better. I don't want a below average coach and GM that can't take us to the promised land. If playoff losses satisfy you, then I don't know what to say.

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:50 AM, Jared Cisneros said:

I'll watch the Colts the final 3 games of the season and see what happens. If Irsay doesn't fire Pagano, Grigson, or both, then I will not watch again until that moment comes. You can give your full effort and lose on the Colts and I will follow you to the ends of the earth, but when you have a coach who is incapable of winning and refuses to learn from his mistakes, you are insulting my intelligence by asking me to support him. I would rather get punched in the face by a metal spike than support a Colts team with both Pagano and Grigson anymore. Fire one or both and mix things up and I'll support them 100%, but things will never work out with the way they currently are. The team is nowhere close to contention talent wise or personnel wise. Until change is made, it's a lost cause. Hopefully Irsay does the right thing.

What a load of phony baloney. Watching them for 3 games, and irrespective of what happens, you will then stop watching? Does not add up. if you are that outraged, surely you will have had already packed up, gone home, and donned your fair-weather jersey, awaiting our new Coach and GM? What are you waiting for? Or are you going to cite poetic licence?

Although, next year as we hit the draft and free agency jackpot and run the table and win the lot with Pags and Grigs at the helm, you will be sitting watching Gossip Girl. What a joker you are sir! 

I doubt Irsay fires Pagano or Grigson. Like I have said he just signed them to 4 years and the players seem to love Pagano. I wonder how those fans will respond, the one's that want Pagano gone if we start like 5-0 next season? I was upset about last week and yes we could maybe get someone better, but who? Harbaugh isn't leaving Michigan is he? Lets see how the Draft goes and who we pick up in Free Agency, then we can really rip into the team if need be haha 

4 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

What a load of phony baloney. Watching them for 3 games, and irrespective of what happens, you will then stop watching? Does not add up. if you are that outraged, surely you will have had already packed up, gone home, and donned your fair-weather jersey, awaiting our new Coach and GM? What are you waiting for? Or are you going to cite poetic licence?

Although, next year as we hit the draft and free agency jackpot and run the table and win the lot with Pags and Grigs at the helm, you will be sitting watching Gossip Girl. What a joker you are sir! 

Actually, I will be competing in real life stuff and winning money while you be in the stands with your face paint on blinding cheering for a team with no consistency and direction, then like an *, you will wonder like the casual fan you are why we continue to struggle and can't get any better when the root of the problem is still there. You must enjoy going one and done in the playoffs, if that will even happen anymore with the clowns coaching this team. I have standards, and I can sense patterns. Pagano isn't getting better, he's getting exposed. I want effort to improve or I won't waste my time watching. Irsay knows the problem. Like I said in my first post, don't insult my intelligence, worst thing anyone can do to another person.

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Actually, I will be competing in real life stuff and winning money while you be in the stands with your face paint on blinding cheering for a team with no consistency and direction, then like an *, you will wonder like the casual fan you are why we continue to struggle and can't get any better when the root of the problem is still there. You must enjoy going one and done in the playoffs, if that will even happen anymore with the clowns coaching this team. I have standards, and I can sense patterns. Pagano isn't getting better, he's getting exposed. I want effort to improve or I won't waste my time watching. Irsay knows the problem. Like I said in my first post, don't insult my intelligence, worst thing anyone can do to another person.

I'm not challenging your views on Pagano or Grigs. I can see why you would think they should be gone. it's the complete rubbish you posted about not watching ever again....apart from the last 3 games. Nonsensical.

PS - you could win even more money if you were not posting on here.........