Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is the most disgusted I've ever been...

ColtStrong

2 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

I'm not challenging your views on Pagano or Grigs. I can see why you would think they should be gone. it's the complete rubbish you posted about not watching ever again....apart from the last 3 games. Nonsensical.

PS - you could win even more money if you were not posting on here.........

I don't have a regular job, so this doesn't take much time. I said I wouldn't watch if one or both of them weren't fired. I'm giving Irsay a chance to do the right thing for all of the fans that deserve better. Make a sacrifice, take a hit in the pocketbook and correct your mistake of re-signing them. That's the first step to stop the bleeding and the first step toward recovery. We basically have a worse version of the Manning teams from the 2000s, a great offense that is half as good as Manning's, with a worse defense 5 years into it. Luck isn't getting any younger, something needs to happen.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On December 16, 2016 at 10:26 PM, Colts_Fan12 said:

Damn Im upset that we suck and I can't stand the HC or GM but I still love this team! Sure I want to lose but that's just so we can get a better GM and coaches and the higher picks will be a great help in getting us back where we need to be.

I'm not as direct as you are CF12. But, I'm right with ya on Grigs & Pags needing to be dismissed at season's end. 

I just don't want the Jets & Vikings victories being used as reasons to keep both men intact. We're on the same page CF12. Trust me. Don't delay the boom Jimmy. Drop the hammer & do what must be done. 

10 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

I'm not as direct as you are CF12. But, I'm right with ya on Grigs & Pags needing to be dismissed at season's end. 

I just don't want the Jets & Vikings victories being used as reasons to keep both men intact. We're on the same page CF12. Trust me. Don't delay the boom Jimmy. Drop the hammer & do what must be done. 

They may need to go but I don't see it. Having said that we are going to have a lot of upset people in here when Irsay doesn't fire either of them. I cant see him eating those contracts and I see us finishing 8-8 as well and Irsay will probably look at it and think we didn't have a losing season and could've easily been 11-5 again with a few breaks. I am just Posting what I think he may be thinking. Those 2 may never get us to a SB but with the right Draft and a nice Free Agent signing we could be a Playoff team again next season and maybe even go 11-5 if we would quit losing to Bad/Average teams like Jacks and Houston.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They may need to go but I don't see it. Having said that we are going to have a lot of upset people in here when Irsay doesn't fire either of them. I cant see him eating those contracts and I see us finishing 8-8 as well and Irsay will probably look at it and think we didn't have a losing season and could've easily been 11-5 again with a few breaks. I am just Posting what I think he may be thinking. Those 2 may never get us to a SB but with the right Draft and a nice Free Agent signing we could be a Playoff team again next season and maybe even go 11-5 if we would quit losing to Bad/Average teams like Jacks and Houston.

Money promised to both men on inked new deals is absolutely the #1 reason for keeping both Chuck & Ryan in place. I agree 100% & it would be a colossal mistake on Jimmy's part, especially with a new crop of coaches available in December like Marvin Lewis who knows how to build a respectable defense & running game. 

I will still watch all the Colts game regardless, but I'm done with Grigson & Pagano . From this point forward, both men are useless to me & completely irrelevant to me. I don't care if Luck praises Chuck or not. 

12 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

What if they fire Pagano and Grigson, and become an even worse team after the fact?

It's possible.  They could possibly bring in a coach that is worse.  But I think you have to try to improve.  'Tis better to try and fail then to do nothing at all and hope things get better on their own IMHO.  I think if this were just Pagano's 2nd year or so then sure give him more time.  This is year 5.  Same for Grigson.  The team, arguably, is worse now than when they got here, both talent-wise and record-wise (2011 was a mirage due to Manning's injury).  It's time for a change.